Titan adjustable settings

wajaevo

Known Member
Jan 21, 2004
Hi Stan,

was surprise to see you that day at Taipan. Is that your regular hang out place?
hehehe.

anyway i have been using the Titan for almost 6 months and i must say that its still performing. I have a query on the settings.

how do i know what is the current settings and what are the range available for adjustment? Meaning how soft or hard can i go? is there a range say from 0 - soft to 9 hard?

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
hi Wajaevo

i used to hang out at Syed Ariff every Friday
now damn busy with work and other commitments ;)
sighhhhhh

the range?
as a damper, it can be damn hard or damn soft, which means, damn wide range of tunablity.

BUT
because we need to match the springs and the car, the scope is then limited. To be honest with you, i wouldn't know the huge variables we have for the damper (most monotube guys would agree)

wajaevo

Known Member
Jan 21, 2004
WHich means mine can still be adjusted softer? mine still a bit hard when driving over rough roads and bumps, however superb during highway. thinking of making it even softer damping and raising the ride height a little. how much it cost to make these adjustments?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all sifus,

Currently, while I take corners (medium long / long corners) on uneven pavement or motorway with expansion joints or mild uneven surface at 50km/h or less, the rear end will skip or hop. Also I neither accelerate nor brake during cornering.

I have looked up on cars with torsion beam suspension. Some of them experienced such complications while others are close to none. Also, there are no concrete direct solutions which can curb this problem.

Any recommendations or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience