Tire Price list Zth

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Wouldn't this offset affect the car in a negative manner? Track width is changed and there'll be more stress to the bearings. Handling characteristics will surely change
Using rim with correct offset is okay, but not using spacers, stress the lugs too, including the bearings. When I say correct means enough to clear the tyres from scrubbing, not until the tyres comes very far out.....lol:driver:

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Not sure if able to make full steering turn but I made the mistake of putting 195/55/15 on the front. Didn't like it. Car lost it's pickup. No fun to drive. In the end, moved them to the rear and bought 195/50 for the front.
hmm. i'm using 55 profile also coz i want little bit of comfort. gonna swap back to 50's when these gave out next year.

Edited all his post dy......:smokin:
unker so much free time. :burnout:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
hmm. i'm using 55 profile also coz i want little bit of comfort. gonna swap back to 50's when these gave out next year.

unker so much free time. :burnout:
Should use 205/50, not 195/50. Better traction, slightly better comfort too.....:biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

help needed urgently,evoengine dies occasionaly

Recently after leaving my car to sleep for few months,I had this problem with my putra with evo engine,the car just didnt want to start,since the problem started with fuel ,i replaced new fuel pump and even fixed external mercedes fuel pump to support thirst for fuel for my engine,the problem arise after running few kilometers it gets choked as if no fuel again and dies off and i have to wait for it to chill off and start and drive...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience