Those who drive contis (BMW, Merc, Audis) pls help out with an interview

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
Hello Guys,

A friend of mine is looking to interview drivers of upmarket continental cars, from what I hear it doesn't need to be any specific model. In fact, even expensive Japanese cars are also ok. If you guys can help out, she would really appreciate it :) I think it's ok to meet wherever is convenient for you.

If you any of you would be kind enough to do so, please reply here and we'll take it from there.

Serious posts only please.

Thanks.

xtracooljustin

500 RPM
Sep 28, 2004
KL, PG & JB
xtracooljustin.multiply.com
cyclonite said:
Hello Guys,

A friend of mine is looking to interview drivers of upmarket continental cars, from what I hear it doesn't need to be any specific model. In fact, even expensive Japanese cars are also ok. If you guys can help out, she would really appreciate it :) I think it's ok to meet wherever is convenient for you.

If you any of you would be kind enough to do so, please reply here and we'll take it from there.

Serious posts only please.

Thanks.
im driving a cheap 16 yr old continental. is it ok wif her? :) or she prefer those wif brand new and expensive model?

satan

Sep 5, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Hey Justin whats up ? guess you cant remember me by the nick. Anyways I drive a 10 year old conti as well. Need me for an interview ? just PM me ya....

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
Hello Guys,

Thanks so much for your response. As long as you're the 1st hand owner or 2nd hand owner it's ok. Justin, you're driving a beemer right? Maybe you're good for this interview then, Let me check with her.

If all goes well, we will come and meet you whereever it's convenient for you lah. Don't want to trouble you guys too much.

headache

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
My UDM is already 21 yrs old and I use it to take me all over M'sia. Does she still wants to intertiu me? :tongue:

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
I dun mind helping a girl out.. haha.. my house all conti... but not new lar.. but still conti's..

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
Hey Dino Casper where do you live? which area? perhaps we can arrange to meet up. U own any of those cars?

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
The cars all belong 2 my dad... i stay near the KJ area... i drive a volvo old model.. 240.. where else my mum n dad both drive benz.... i dun mind helping u out... I do the maintance for all 3 of the cars.. so i know everything about the 3 cars..

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
Hello Dino and Justin. Could you kindly PM me your contact number or post them here?

Thanks.

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
I wanna interview also!!!

All conti family (one had a hundai matrix, sold off within weeks)

Then I can tell her how I elak and make fun of tailgating drivers and post stories on the internet.
That will make me feel better tonight when I sleep.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, i'm planning to fit a rear disc break into my car (MyVi). But i'm not very familiar with any workshop that do this kind of modification in Kuantan. So if you guy here knows any good workshop with reasonable price in Kuantan area, please let me know. It will be much easier if it come along with the address of the workshop. Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience