this is wrong

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
u all do know that now JPJ officers are entitled to have guns.. they are using guns which packs a far more firepower than the cops.. they are using 10mm baretta guns...

levin

1,000 RPM
Dec 12, 2004
Visit site
the latest incident on Tuesday, four JPJ officers checking a lorry abandoned along the Ipoh-Lumut road in Perak were attacked by five men armed with a parang.

On Jan 19, angry villagers from Kampung Nibong Stesen in Dungun, Terengganu, assaulted JPJ officer Saiful Nizam Mohd after accusing him of knocking a motorcyclist into a drain with his car.

Angry villagers in Perlis also assaulted two JPJ officers on Jan 17 after claiming that an officer had thrown a chair at a motorcyclist, who is a student, after he allegedly tried to avoid a roadblock.
Chan said there was no justification for the public to be aggressive towards the JPJ officers.

This Chan Kong Choy talk co*k in here lah :thefinger: .
People just GIVE AND TAKE from what those Officer did on them !

DC VTEC

Known Member
May 9, 2005
KL/PJ
dont forget to post the pic to tv3 too...999.
do faster lah bro...next week i wanna watch it on tv.

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
BlackSamurai said:
the newspaper license will be suspended next day after the picture is posted. hehe
we still got teresa... :mouth_closed:

btw, i seen once w my own eyes..
2 cops on bikes each... a hp belonging to one of em rings.. and he picks it up and pass it to the other cop which then pull up his helmet a bit and put the hp next to his ear.. all this while manouvering his kawasaki cupchai..

ShadowN

Known Member
Dec 16, 2005
Good shot, this photo will be a great avidend to those JPJ breaking the laws.
Accually Malaysia's law is just coming out from those dick head. The laws is not to protect the citizen just to protect those gorverment servent. If this picture show out at the paper tomorrow, then those 'menteri-menteri' sure got many excuse.
We just doing nothing if we still live in malaysia. Pray for the future my friend.

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
hahahaha come out dy....but sadly not the RM50 winning pics...some elephant picture won....ekekkekekek

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
In this country, there is hardly any wrong or right. Based on the authoritys', govts', rulers' and citizens' actions, what is wrong can be right. What is "no entry" on the road can be "entry allowed" at any given time. What is "no right turn" can become "got right turn" at any given time. What is "red light" can become "green light" at any given time. What is "do not litter" is actually "please litter". What is "men's toilet" can become "ladies toilet" at any given time. What is "kena saman, kan" can become "tak da la, kena bayar kopi saja". What is a "male" can become a "female" at Lorong Haji Taib. What is "crashed highway due to fucked up work" can become "crashed highway due to acts of God". What is a "nude ear squat" case can become "who shot the video of the nude ear squat" case. What is "Malaysia Boleh" is actually a "Malaysia langsung tak boleh".

So basically, there is no right or wrong in this country. Go and kill the bastard or bitch that you hate. Then put the weapon in the person's hand and say he/she tried to assault you, you panicked, fight back, took the weapon and killed the person, all out of freak and panic. Then you'll walk free.

Go steal a bike, snatch people's bags, and run away. The cops will never catch you. Neither will anyone.

By the way, which section in The Star online shows the photo that wins? Where is this section of photos anyway?

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
faster go post it up to the STAR newspaper.. gerenti u will be awarded RM50 and the whole nation will know it all! Truth exposed!!! wahahahahahahaahah!

Support u 100% all de way and also backed by all ZTH members! :shades_smile: hooorayyy!

Regards,
Mike

syaq

Known Member
Feb 23, 2004
Seremban
www.keretabaru4u.blogspot.com
yesterday i already email this pic tu berita harian,utusan malaysia,news strait time and the star...huhuhu...i like it... :P

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
syaq said:
yesterday i already email this pic tu berita harian,utusan malaysia,news strait time and the star...huhuhu...i like it... :P

Good and well done! Let's wait n c in newspaper! wahhahahahaha! :shades_smile:

Regards,
Mike

kapitan

Known Member
Dec 29, 2003
Visit site
i also wanted to capture the two stupid policeman riding their bike without headlight... only wish i brought my T7 along...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all car expert!!
just wanna ask, is it up boost our car equal o up our car's power?
can any1 explain it more detail?
if really do so can up power,then why people still need others mod?
if gsr up boost to 1.0 then roughly how many HP will i get?
is this oso help to increase the top speed?
will this affect our engine?will overload our engine?
really appreciate of your ans..thanks very much!!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience