This Anti Roll Bar can function???

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

HOLY CRAP!!

Seriously, NOBODY is noticing this???

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

Ha.. this one is OK!

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
I didn't know Ultra made such kind of add ons. But seriously the bars does not distribute or asorb any forces at all. It seems like they are just there as dead weight. And would probably work if there are clamps on the bars to mount on a solid non flexing area. Strange how they could deduct this would work as an anti-roll bar but in fact it is a floating bar?

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Yeah especially the myvi one looks weird, but it works.
I've got a friend who has a passo ARB at the back of his myvi and it looks like UR's bar but black...

And there is difference from stock :biggrin:. Suspension designing is amazing.

K-Kid

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Earth
Yeah, actually a lot of product from UR are crap. Some braces are mounted to points that is weak to start with. :rolleyes:

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
I didn't know Ultra made such kind of add ons. But seriously the bars does not distribute or asorb any forces at all. It seems like they are just there as dead weight. And would probably work if there are clamps on the bars to mount on a solid non flexing area. Strange how they could deduct this would work as an anti-roll bar but in fact it is a floating bar?
Exactly my thoughts when I saw the bars. Yes is it called ARB by UR. Some others are OK.. I think UR product is good, but I think some of their ARB seems like missing the clamps. Perhaps to cost down or.. ? not sure... some even installed in reverse way.. like the pic in the middle.. how to prevent twist also i pening.. haha..

Anyways, just to highlight if u go to install an ARB, do ask for the center clamps/holder that connects to the chassis. and the end of the bar must be at the moving suspension parts for it to work.

Cheers.

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

Yeah, actually a lot of product from UR are crap. Some braces are mounted to points that is weak to start with. :rolleyes:
Be careful bro.. many people supports UR wan.. hehe.. i also know about this.. coz I have seen some of their installations. But many people will say they FEEL the difference... so, up to them la... but so far I do think UR bar material is the best... made of thick steel.. as long as you know what you are installing to your car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hie guys..

i have this prob long time ago but left it untouched until i tot of it lately..

u know.. wiras with proton stock alarm will have a blinking LED when de alarm is armed. So when i 1st got my car.. i changed the LED to blue wan.. but not long after dat.. now its not blinking anymore.. i mean no light at all..

i have checked.. its not de LED not functioning... so anyone here know wats de prob ah? where is de stock alarm unit? anyone deal with this prob b4?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience