this alternator can fix in kancil ???

sapphire3

Oct 27, 2005
i plan to buy an alternator from my fren , it's from wira VR4 75A alternator. if i change it , how much the labour charge ? need change wiring ? or battery?

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
erm, u dun scare later ur car not powerful? high fc? i also think wan to change but scare this 2 effect..

Daihatsu Mira

Jan 23, 2005
sapphire3 said:
i plan to buy an alternator from my fren , it's from wira VR4 75A alternator. if i change it , how much the labour charge ? need change wiring ? or battery?
hmm....i think no necssaryto replace this one to your kancil ...or u just look for kelisa or kenari one,coz there is more amp compare to kancil one...bcoz my car with L2 engine has change kelisa alternator...cheers

sam1741

Dec 18, 2004
hi all..
how many A is the alternator for kancil 660?
so beside alternator and battery is different
got other electrical thing different from bigger sedan?

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
erm....i think u need to ask those wiring man la..
i m interest too..also dunno who to ask..
if u hardcore enuff, then may use 2 alteenator..i saw 1 kembara in jb use 2...it's a demo car...

Guys,

i just got my front shocks changed on my Nissan b14. Monroe Sensatrac shocks. new shock absorber mounts, new rubber padding between spring and shock absorber, new inner rubber bushing.

now the question, i still hear noises when i go over rough surface. its like something is looose and this was the same type of noise i used to hear even before changin the shocks. i dunno if its something to do with the arm bushings, the lower arm or the bushings on the steering rack if there's...