anyone know bout this???

Viera Sasaki

Known Member
Feb 17, 2011
Perlis,Malaysia
I've heard about it before. That device is almost like a voltage transformer which increase the amount of voltage/current to ur spark plug. In my opinion, I think it's a bit different from the voltage stabilizer. So far, I haven't heard any of my friends installing that device before. Well, worth a try...

jswong

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
The Spritfire is NOT a voltage stabilizer or capacitor bank. It's a DC-DC converter that takes 12-14 volts of input (that's meant for the spark plug primary coil) and converting it to 16-18 volts output. As a result, it provides 25%-30% higher spark voltage at the secondary coil, thus increasing the usual 20-22kV spark plug voltage to around 25-28kV. It's still not as kick-ass as an external high-energy coil, though. Those things ramp up the secondary voltage to 45kV or more! But for regular folks, it's good enough for better combustion and a slight improvement in throttle response. But it's not one of those horsepower or torque increasing gadgets.

autocrazee

1,000 RPM
Mar 14, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.fasmoto.com
I would be a little careful with this. I once did a similar upgrade and had to keep changing my plug cable. Better do more research and keep asking around.

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
But price was different alot I think HKS twin power must have something diff.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

I wonder is proton 4G92P and 4G93P thermostat is the same?

I'm wanted to change my thermostat but not sure which one?

My current engine heat level is just above 2bar where my friends all
is above 3 or 4bar or half?

please advise?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience