Things to look out for when getting an old 240Z, 260Z, 280Z, 280ZX

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
not going good...that owner of the 280zx is missing...still waiting on the guy to contact me back. if he cant get the price within my budget, i'll have to keep looking elsewhere tho.

Sythen...can use other nissan rack n pinion? i really have no idea where to get the weather strip except importing them directly from Aus. remember seeing one set for sale in Ebay but didnt save the link.

bluhapp2

Jun 20, 2009
anyone selling l24 ecu? mine burned :( tried finding for a year and a half at chopshops. no luck.

guess gonna plonk in rb25det :(

sythen

May 27, 2010
Kota Kinabalu
@bluhapp2 aw it'll be a waste to rid the l24 but i can imagine how difficult it must be to find parts

@arturo not that i know of so far.. other parts can strip from diff models but i believe the power assist rack & pinion was built specifically for the 280. no worries, just wanna bump in case someone else might have a lead

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

feng_zhixue

Oct 7, 2009
sungai petani
u know, back then, my friend grabbed a 240z in almost good condition for 7k, a kampung find! lol
Kev...240Z for 7k??? i'd have a permenant smile on my face for the next whole month if i can close a deal that good today....how's his 7k 240z today?

sythen...i'll ask around when i go back during the raya holidays...n try asking my mech here if he can help find...fingers crossed heh
bro kevin & bro arturo,if now still can get 240z for below 10k~i dont mind to eat roti everyday lo~if got this lubang pls let me know~hehehe:idea:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
feng...kenot kenot...u need to wait in line. a lot of ppl waiting for a 240z to show up hahahaha. besides, u aredy have a 260z wat :biggrin:

Kev..will be going to view the car this weekend :biggrin:

feng_zhixue

Oct 7, 2009
sungai petani
the first Z has been on sale for a very longtime. very nicely maintained but not my taste. the 2nd 280zx is WAY over priced. i almost got 1 just a little worse for wear compared to the red one in mudah for about 10k including shipping.

tony's 240z will be way out of my reach. right now the best choice i have is the 260z that sythen intro-ed. still awaiting a price heheheh
bro arturo can u share wif me what is the price for the 260z tht bro sythen intro one?

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

feng...kenot kenot...u need to wait in line. a lot of ppl waiting for a 240z to show up hahahaha. besides, u aredy have a 260z wat :biggrin:

Kev..will be going to view the car this weekend :biggrin:
haha~wah lao so many people looking for 240z:love:
ya i own 260z but if i can get 240z i will sell my 260z lo~~~hahaha
more prefer 240z coz very rate lo~
izit~kev going to view the car this weekend ar...hopefully kev can get it...then sell to us...hahaha

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
lol, not me, hahaha, arturo, he wants the z cars

i already have an s car, no need for another car, i might buy a skyline though :D

feng_zhixue

Oct 7, 2009
sungai petani
lol, not me, hahaha, arturo, he wants the z cars

i already have an s car, no need for another car, i might buy a skyline though :D
oic..haha
how is the car?the owner open what price?
o...bro u like skyline ar~really very power full car ! i got a skyline too but is old model:biggrin:no $$$ buy new one~~~

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i willing to pay more to get other car than Plotong loh...wei...becareful loh..we cannot said bad about the Plotong loh..or else later kena case like the "Negaruku" loh..later kena sue cos no loyalty to Malaysia just bcos we dun wanna buy Plotong pula...kekekeke:D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience