Looking for bigger brake

Stan88

May 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all sifus,

Newbie here. Just got a 2003 350Z. The ori brakes really look puny in 19 inch rims. Where can I buy bigger brakes? The ori brembos also suitable as I understand they are 4 pot front and 2 pot back. Are there any used parts shop that carry this?

Thank you very much.

Stan:biggrin:

Stan88

May 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Tried a few breakers can't find them. Are there some that specialize in 350Z parts?

Cheers

ysl

Known Member
Oct 23, 2009
B'worth/Penang
No way a good brake is in the scrapyard, can't be so lucky.

My a new big brake arrived soon.

I have a good brake system to sell, tweaked brembo calipers, 4 pots front, 2 pots rear. Managed to made 10 continuous laps in Sepang without fade. Other forumer has booked my rotor and brake pad, left only calipers, if you interested, PM me, good price for you.

Stan88

May 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Standard brake that came with my car. Looks very small. Think the front only two pot. BTW mine is a softtop. YSL offer is good but only calipers. Still need to get the rotors.

ysl

Known Member
Oct 23, 2009
B'worth/Penang
Standard brake that came with my car. Looks very small. Think the front only two pot. BTW mine is a softtop. YSL offer is good but only calipers. Still need to get the rotors.

Oh! I think I still have the original brembo rotors. I can give you free but you need to pay for transport, that 4pcs metal is very heavy.

However, I recommend you to get a minimum Project Mu Rotor with Project Mu Brake Pad for maximum performance, but that can be done later.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

so whats the brake that u got?
Customized brembo system, follow Ferrari modena spec, will take photo for you once arrive.

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
Call me @ 012-6906005 if you looking for original 350z brembo brakes.

ysl

Known Member
Oct 23, 2009
B'worth/Penang
Ok, my caliper sold just now.

Stan88, if you still interested with the caliper, Mr. Chow (cwf86) still have 1 set.

veilside

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
i have a set of grippen/greddy 6pot front and 4pot rear big brake kit cross drilled with new pads,swap with ur ori for 7k interetsed pls call me at 0192656666

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I've always wondered where Grippen brakes come from. Only Links seem to carry it. How are they Greddy brakes at the same time? Is it something like how Mutiara Motors bought heaps of Trust parts and rebranded them as M7?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guy,last nite my car accident at jln kuching gao gao leh...
bonnet,big lamp,radioter,bumper all spoil.. :mad:
now waiting to claim insuran..my lovely car....god damn

haha,my fren advise me to pakat wif mekanik to claim MIVEC bonnet,csytal light,etc...

how u guy opinion???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience