Things That Make You Wanna SCREAM!!!

Nobody
Dec 21, 2005
Things that make me go scream is when I doggy style a gal just to realize that she didn't wipe her arsehole nicely and there is either shit stains or shit smell.

whahahakakakak... tats y ppl called they "bitch"

eyong

Feb 20, 2006
Things that make me go scream is when I doggy style a gal just to realize that she didn't wipe her arsehole nicely and there is either shit stains or shit smell.
Hahahaha .....

s_95: Where are you getting your chicks from, dude? :hmmmm: That's why people should have a shower after they do their business ... :mad:

fritz

Jan 11, 2005
www.mrbaoz.com.my
"When the bank approved the loan for buying my dream car, the dealer tell me that one of the custom letter lost and the bank can't release the loan!!!!"

Stormvolution 9

Jun 18, 2005
LoLzzzzzzzzz... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So fren, make sure next time dun 'doggy' the indon maids again la... For sure they never wipe their ass... Hahaha... Good 1 this is!!!

melody

Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
When u make several rounds and manage to find a parking lot at the other side & quickly move on to find it has just been taken!!!..

simonchangwaimun

Nov 21, 2003
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
i wanna scream now...
so i hope someone can help me

how much is the MSS ticket priced at??
need it to do my dissertation

bryan90s

Nov 24, 2003
reaching office after a terrible monday morning traffic jam only to realize someone took out my working shoe over the weekend and i am driving with slipper.

Reborn

Nov 4, 2007
open car wash...no business... wanna scream...
Same here bro, stuck in a middle of my project... wanna screem as well... searching my cigarette...i think i left in my car....

what a morning...........................................................................

satria_95

Y'all, it's hard to tell which girl washes her ass instead of wiping, know what I mean. A girl can be hot and all that but when you doggy her, dang... she smells worst than a dog. In short, wash your asses and not wipe them. hahaha

Stormvolution 9

Jun 18, 2005
Y'all, it's hard to tell which girl washes her ass instead of wiping, know what I mean. A girl can be hot and all that but when you doggy her, dang... she smells worst than a dog. In short, wash your asses and not wipe them. hahaha
Hahaha... Bro, u means u can stil see/smell the Pizza or KFC she hv had earlier, stil hanging out 'there'??? LoLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Hahaha... Cant clean it 100% by jus wiping... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

JacEK

Nov 7, 2005
reach ldp smart lane counter and only realised no more credit... ! to make it worst, it was during wee hour... konek pun kecut!

satria_95

stormvolution,
I'd bloody use the car wash high pressure water spray and blast it up her arse. ... ... ... crap. I might as well just stick a c4 there and blow her to bits, since she's not concerned about cleanliness anyway so I'll make a full mess outta her. hahaha

hello guys....i have an eg9 vtec auto.wanting to know wheather the manual driveshaft is the same with the auto driveshaft.
can anybody provide me with some information?