The Sultan Of Brunei's Garage

ephique74

Known Member
May 20, 2007
wonder when the oil supply of brunei will deplete. he'll sure have to sell his cars on ebay. muahaha~

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
hAhaa! .. he is rich!.. nothing to say. ! even their citizen cant do anything

D-IV

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
Sometimes i wonder where the OP got all the information. I am from brunei and don't get to see this kinda information also haha. But some of the information is wrong so it does casts doubts. I don't want to correct it lah. Its fun seeing all this information floating around :rofl: and oh yeah to some people, don't talk bad lah about our sultan, he's not all that bad of a person, he's done good deeds that's beyond your imagination.

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
hahaha!... rich forks... what is the cheapest car in his garage leh.. .
What u guys think

shawnho

Known Member
Mar 31, 2009
Wow so MANY cars wei... And most of the cars are exotic cars. LOL. The sultan of brunei is a real money spender.... Haha.... How I wish i can owned someof those cars....:wavey:

vitrous

Known Member
Jun 18, 2005
Pahang
i heard before, sultan brunei oso got the concept car of bmw. the car which never on the road oso got. waalao:proud::proud:

Bump: i heard before, sultan brunei oso got the concept car of bmw. the car which never on the road oso got. waalao:proud::proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I owned Proton Wira 1.5m and now my car always jerking when im driving.. Can someone recommend me any good/cheap shop around KL/Batu Caves that can fixed this. I already send my car to 3 different shop but still the same.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience