The Secret to Lewis Hamilton's speed

drMpower

May 1, 2006
funny. hak hak hak....

but seriously, Lewis is the most pleasant suprise to McLaren. no one ever expect him to be this bold, this fast, and this successful.

initially, they hired him as the second driver, regardless of what Ron Dennis said. because they paid the twice world champion, Alonso for 10million quid a year. that is obvious, is it?

but Lewis caught everyone suprise. but a pleasant suprise.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
LOL... Nice one.
Guess who is behind Michael's face when the camera is showing him at the pits during a race... :biggrin:

lawnmower

Known Member
Jan 23, 2007
actually i wonder how alonso feels right now. a rookie who outperformed him and stole away his limelight. the press says that they're fine with each other and they would sit down together and work things out if there's a problem but i kind of doubt it.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
actually i wonder how alonso feels right now. a rookie who outperformed him and stole away his limelight. the press says that they're fine with each other and they would sit down together and work things out if there's a problem but i kind of doubt it.
Alonso is definately under extreme pressure right now as Hamilton outperformed him throughout this season till today.
I guess being in good terms in front of the media is one of the way to calm down speculations about their strained relationship in the team.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Really miss Micheal performance...
dun knoe when another racing king will be out to replace Micheal place..

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus out there,

Recently I just got HWL hi-low soft-hard for my car (about 8 hours ago to be exact :) ), but the problem that keep bothering me all night long is about height adjustment for this thing. Since I wanted to set the car little high, the taukeh used to compress the coil spring to archive that, and for what I understand, height adjustment for this type of absorber is only to adjusting the body shift housing (cylinder body housing) and not to compress the spring. It will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience