"The Scene" at Dataran Merderka

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
Alright, I passed by there couple of times these few months at around midnight to 4am. I see cars & motorbikes parked at the sides as if there is a race going on...but I dont see any such activities. (Not that I condone said activities).

My friend told me people drift there (..inspired by that shit of a movie?), and earlier I saw a very popular pink KE70 driving past there (sup bro?:adore:).

So my question is, does anything happen there at all? or is it just a place for kids to try to be cool at?. Is there a scene there?. Impromptu car gathering?..whats going there anyway?

meltan7

500 RPM
Feb 3, 2006
Kelana Jaya
Alright, I passed by there couple of times these few months at around midnight to 4am. I see cars & motorbikes parked at the sides as if there is a race going on...but I dont see any such activities. (Not that I condone said activities).

My friend told me people drift there (..inspired by that shit of a movie?), and earlier I saw a very popular pink KE70 driving past there (sup bro?:adore:).

So my question is, does anything happen there at all? or is it just a place for kids to try to be cool at?. Is there a scene there?. Impromptu car gathering?..whats going there anyway?
it's just a place to be seen. been there a couple of months back. i guess it's a chain reaction. people see other people there, therefore they chill there as well.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is there someone who can tel me the specification,s
of the mivec engine and the GTI engine

i have heurt the mivec engine can make 9000 U/min
And some one else told the mivec can make 7500 U/min
And the 1.8 GTI they have told me 7500
and a nother told me 6500

whits are tru ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience