the many facets of e92 m3

WPQ800

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2008
Hey all, just wanna share my fascination on the e92 m3 with you all. Ever since it was launched few years ago, by now there are tonnes of available sample to view and review. Let us share the many facets of the bmw e92 m3 in the hands of different tuning house. FYI, besides the usual Hamann or Vorsteiner/Powerhouse Amuse, there are lots of other great end products which are less mainstream but still put up superb final output.

May it inspire you as it inspired me. ENJOY!

1. Wraptivo Tuning Wide Body

2. Active Autowerke and Vorsteiner AKA Avus Tuning (Carbon front lip spoiler+rear deck lid spoiler+rear diffuser+interior parts+matte gunmetal custom fitment ADV1 wheels measuring 9x20 in the front and 10.5x20 in back)

3. ARKYM (custom bodykits, HRE wheels, supercharger, special Jet Black Aero Race paintjob, etc)

4. OSS Design (carbon parts, front lip and rear spoiler, blacked out lights and tinted windows, DPE wheels, racing exhaust, KW adjustable suspension, etc)

5. MW Design Technik AKA Darth Maul (Jerez Black exterior color, fitted with Amuse Ericsson front bumper with custom orange highlights, Amuse Ericsson trunk, CF rear diffuser with custom orange highlights, CF side vents with custom orange highlights, CF side mirrors, 20-inch Modulare black rims with matte black center caps with orange accents measuring at 20×9” at the front and 20×10.5” at the rear wrapped with 245/30/20 tires at the front and 285/25/20 at the rear
>> my favourite paint combo!

6. RENM Performance's e92 m3 "Agitator" (tuning programme consists of an ECU re-calibration, inconel high-performance exhaust, carbon fiber air-intake, sports air filters and adjustable ride height/dampening suspension, customised T6 forged 3 piece wheels, adjustable coilover suspension, hallmark-designed 76mm diameter tail pipes, aero carbon fiber front spoiler, boot lid and rear diffuser.
)

7. Manhart Racing MH3 V8 RS Clubsport

8. Manhart Racing BMW M3 E92 5.0 V10 SMG

9. Breitbau Wide Body Race Spec VS Breitbau Club Sport

there u go.... few different samples of e93 m3 in different disguise and purpose built...... will keep on posting... stay tuned!

Last edited:

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
awesome post, do keep the pics flowing,

here's a few of the E92 M3 GTS from Singapore
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...gts-and-sg-supercars-at-traders-hotel-kl.html

M3 GTS uses Studs instead of Bolts that we're used to. Quicker wheels changes?

About 1400kg and 450 bhp makes it a joy to play with the Big boys (GT3)

A almost-race cockpit with a half cage and fire-extinguisher as standard.

Helipad? Singapore's privilege card for exclusive promotions and events

WPQ800

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2008
nice! my oh my.... the world of bimmer...........

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone using "Huper Optik" tint? Good?

I've been researching abit about tint & seems like Huper Optik is picking up in the market real fast.
Comment needed on it. The price is just right for me...

Targeting at 70 for main & 40(4mil) at sides & back.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience