The Eagle has landed...

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
The time that you've been waiting for has arrived.

Radiostar King Eagle Ultimate series is available for sale tomorrow 27th August 2005!

King Eagle Ultimate will be the most complete set of alarm available in the market! You'll be surprised by the features and we will continue our tradition to offer the most affordable price as well as best customer service.

Please visit our merchant forum tomorrow for more details!

Cheers!

evoX2

1,000 RPM
May 11, 2005
KCH
interested...what the price & do u have authorised installer in Kuching?

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
Wah I know radiostar is good but this should go the the advertisement section! :D

Anyways, I love the new functions bro.

Last edited:

evoX2

1,000 RPM
May 11, 2005
KCH
NoName, u should look for agent or authorised intaller here in kuching....i drool to have the eagle installed....

wish9

Known Member
May 13, 2005
Nevada
where r u located?
seems interesting...

soonghm98

Jun 16, 2005
Malaysia
I need to confirm, any Agent or authorise installer that carry this new product in ipoh. Really think of getting this new product for my myvi car.

Sep 25, 2005
k.l
inquiry

Looking for a alarm system for may car (Honda civic 96), I heard about radio star. Can you tell me about the EAGLE alarm and the price including installation. pls advice me if there is any promotion going on currently.

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
hi hi_rev,

Thanks for your interest in our alarm system.

Cam you pm me your phone number so that I can call you?

Cheers.

hi_rev said:
Looking for a alarm system for may car (Honda civic 96), I heard about radio star. Can you tell me about the EAGLE alarm and the price including installation. pls advice me if there is any promotion going on currently.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Went to send my fren back to puduraya..so i went to park at mydin sinar kota car park..

God ITS' SO FREAKING DARK until i had to open my BEAM lights! yes, beam lights! i suppose the management at mydin couldn't care less about parking security. they only stressed that 'PARKING AT YOUR OWN RISK' written on every side of the wall. It's like looking for trouble if you park the car there. But since i was in a hurry, so i parked it anyway to send my fren.

Then , in 15 mins' later, i rushed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience