The Attackers Hall Of Fame List! Time To Attack 3: Sepang - Oct 31st 2010

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
2.28 record will last for years to come...

The rest of the machines and cars not up to standard.
dun be idiot lah 2.28 already beaten by many other cars years ago just dat they never join this time attack
if next year they join then next year 2.28 will break already
yep ... Evo 9 belonging to Man from Singapore piloted by Eddie Ng of Choon's Motorworks already did 2.16 .... can view the video online ..

K20AA

Known Member
Oct 21, 2008
2.28 record will last for years to come...

The rest of the machines and cars not up to standard.
I could be quite sure that this 2'28 record will be shattered during the Final...given a dry track...it could be broken easily by the record holder himself...and watch out for the S15 and Farriz R35...

K20AA

Known Member
Oct 21, 2008
Hi Tom,

Just want to check with you, lets say a participant gets the invitation for the Final round, can he/she change to different class? For example previously in TURBO-4WD and got invited, can he/she change to Time Attack Machine category, if planned to strip the car?

BTW, still waiting for the HONDA Hall of Fame...hehehe...thanks

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
akuma, hahaha... hall of not so fame la.... hahha... i wonder if can join TTA4 without invitation?
My groupie Turbo FWD Proton Wira only.... my average time 2:54 can qualify kah? hahahaha.. can ah TOM?

K20AA

Known Member
Oct 21, 2008
Tom,

I thought we can have a HONDA Hall of Fame by last week...and hope that you could answer my question above on the switch of category...thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The on-off saga of the launch of Honda’s all new supercar took another twist last week when CEO Takeo Fukui announced that Honda was putting back the launch of its Acura brand in Japan – and that the NSX replacement, which will be badged an Acura this time round, won’t be launched at this year’s Tokyo Motor Show.

Honda will not...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience