Temp up and down for 6A12tt (Auto)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Hope that someone can help me on this...

Just load 6A12tt Auto on my perdana and the temp seems to up and down when afternoon drive. Once pedal it at 140km/h and above, the temp meter seems to go up till above half (stop after the L sign).
Night time and morning time no problem, check fan motor no problem, radiator also no problem.

Is it normal??
Hope someone can help me on it..:confused:

bro,

for me its not normal if its reach more than half...

try to replace with other radiator motor fan, u may see its work like normal but maybe when the carbon is worn out, the speed of the fan will decrease and cannot pull the heat efficiently from the radiator....

change to second set together with the radiator.. both fan also change...
same...

bro, time to send your radiator for service,
when was the last time u done flushing?

Radiator washed.. fan motor also been changed.. radiator cap also change to new one...
hhhhhhaaaaaiiiiiiiii.. still the same thing.. really dun knoe what happen.. thats why asking who is driving v6TT Auto to check their experience but seems that there is no v6TT Auto user here...

no thermostat liao... and meter in good order coz everyday afternoon drive the aircond sucks...
:headbang:

last month... when engine put in..
no water leaking also..(the most headache part..)

just small thing..
check out ur hose..every water hose...

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

especially the hose connecting to injection part.
try to look it when the engine in hot.u will fine the hose leaking.change it.
its quit hard to fine it.better get set of new hose

hose all new.. just jack up bonnet back.. dun knoe will do something or not.. later go and try it.. really headache..

hose clip?
is dat ur fan motor original part?

finally,its maybe involve ur gearbox...

look like all parts & hose already inspect & problem still not solved? this is last step maybe ur engine gasket burn already and try to change new one coz ive got same situation before if i speed around 140kmh above temp will be increased almost 3/4 but if i drove normal (below 100kmh) plus stuck in traffic jam olso temp static@normal indicator, but better double check again with ur mech..

all mitsubishi.. from halfcut.. even triedmy previous one also the same...(v6 Mivec one)
even jack up the bonnet also up at afternoon.. but not that bad compare to previous...

Gearbox?? u mean the gearbox too hot?? or Auto GB will gave such problem??
currently plan to use back the Proton Ori Auto Radiator that got hose below it.. will try one by one...
Headache...

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

look like all parts & hose already inspect & problem still not solved? this is last step maybe ur engine gasket burn already and try to change new one coz ive got same situation before if i speed around 140kmh above temp will be increased almost 3/4 but if i drove normal (below 100kmh) plus stuck in traffic jam olso temp static@normal indicator, but better double check again with ur mech..

taiko.. thanks a lot.. will try to check it.. the last part havent touch...:banghead:

Last edited:
all mitsubishi.. from halfcut.. even triedmy previous one also the same...(v6 Mivec one)
even jack up the bonnet also up at afternoon.. but not that bad compare to previous...

Gearbox?? u mean the gearbox too hot?? or Auto GB will gave such problem??
currently plan to use back the Proton Ori Auto Radiator that got hose below it.. will try one by one...
Headache...

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

taiko.. thanks a lot.. will try to check it.. the last part havent touch...:banghead:

did that solve ur problem???
there are so many v6 tt users ere...pls check again...

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/proton/216490-perdana-v6-community-forum-80.html

dun knoe yet.. tried 180 at highway at night time.. no problem after bonnet jack up..
afternoon time temp start to okay already... really dun knoe what happen...
head gasket already check.. no problem.. water at radiator move smoothly...
Thanks every one..

hopefully nothing serious, just monitor your water temp from time to time.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom