Team Toyo Street Gymkhana Challenge ジムカーナ

TeamToyo

Mar 5, 2009
Hi.

This is the NicholasHJWang both has been mentioning and taking the steep forward to face this not talking behind.

The email sent by Law contains 2 names, Law and so Daymen with contents below;

Hi, here is the 2 entries detail fot the Toyo Street Gymkhana Challenge 2009 on 15th March 2009.

NAME: Law Chuen Yi
NRIC: 810906-06-5367
H/P NO: 019-9878109
CAR MAKE & MODEL: Proton Wira Turbo
Apply to enter class O

NAME: Daymen Lai Siew Huang
NRIC: 780123-06-5139
H/P NO: 012-2913730
CAR MAKE & MODEL: Honda CRX
Apply to enter class B

Wish to hear the confirmation from you soon and we can make the arrangement. (we from kuantan, pahang)
Thanks

The email went to Junk so I missed it. Then few days later, got a mail from Law again stating as below,

i been send you an email on 6th march 2009 for PRE ENTRY of the event as title above. Unfortunately din't get your attention to reply me.

So naturally, I will respond to mail without details and replied requesting Law to resend the info and said I might have accidentally deleted it. I responded to it immediately. Then I tracked back the email and found his entry. So I lock in the details. Mean while, I tried to call him on his 019 and failed to get hold of him. So I called Goon since he is from Kuantan to see if he knew them.

I explained to Goon my error and Goon said will call him since I cant get him. Within minutes, Goon returned called and said because I deleted the email, Law is not happy and both friend withdraw.

So I sent Law and email apologising and thanking him for his support. Then the problem happens.

So for SpeedCraze and those who spoke about me, I strongly encourage you to speak it out instead of leaving others in the dark about my dealings with you. I do not know who you are nor if I have any issue which offended you in anyway.

Im being a perfect gentleman to apologise openly to Law and Akuma. This is my first time dealing with autocrosser.

I mean no harm and absolutely no intension to offend anyone. Automotive line is small, we bound to meet each other. So, no intension of offending anyone.

Thanks.

Bump: BTW, I only have problem with Law and already apologise. I wonder why the rest 35 participants has got no issue but only you. Made me wonder if was it me or you. I apologise again anyway.

Last edited:

eater_eg6

500 RPM
Feb 15, 2004
east coast
www.geocities.com
im not represent anyone . i just help u n daymen confirm onli . wats wrong ?? i called u n daymen , ask want to join or not . both also said dun want to join . den baru i tell NicholasHJWang .

come on ... just a small thing .. no need to make it big lor .... wat for to post it here ??

if NicholasHJWang mistake , wrong . ppl also apologize to u d ... wat u want more ? i din believe u din make any mistake b4 lor ... when u mistake u also say soli onli mar ... if not ?? hantar pergi gantung sampai mati r ???

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
Nicholas,

First of all, in common sense, i strongly request u black out me and daymen NIRC No & HP No. I dont think u will open all the participant personal detail, don't u?

i just not understand with ur explanation. and i would like to know what is is this GOON related with u and re-present kuantan participant? coz feel weird from ur respone to my email. come let us see the problem.

i sent u the Pre-Entry register email for the Gymkhana event. but dint get any reply from u, so i sent the second email to while i know u have respone to this guy call GOON. but u dint sent me any reply email to me. here is my second email.

Sent: Monday, 9 March, 2009 11:38 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Request Response for PRE-ENTRY for Toyo Street Gymkhana Challenge 2009

i been send you an email on 6th march 2009 for PRE ENTRY of the event as title above. Unfortunately din't get your attention to reply me.

here is the email u send to GOON.

Sent: Monday, 9 March, 2009 11:43 AM
Subject: RE: gymkhana challenge

Nic , can i confirm my frens' registration ? 1)dyamen lai ,crx 1.6 2)law chuen yi wira 2.0 turbo 3)christopher chin eg 1.6

thanx,
Goon

here is ur reply to GOON.

Subject: RE: gymkhana challenge
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 16:00:30 +0800

Yes. Confirm. Anymore frens?

here is ur reply to my second (Finally).

Subject: RE: Request Response for PRE-ENTRY for Toyo Street Gymkhana Challenge 2009
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 15:08:24 +0800

Dear Law,

Please submit ur details again.
I supposed it went to junk mail and I have deleted it.

Please resend.

Thanks.
Nic

from the red out date, u can confirm with this GOON on 9 march afternoon then u send me an email on 10 mar afternoon say deleted my email. how u confirm my entry since u already deleted my email?

yes, u did apologise while after u gave the million reason

i was asking the question y u can responce to 3rd party (GOON) but not respone to me. here is the email i sent to u.

Sent: Tuesday, 10 March, 2009 7:25 PM
Subject: RE: Request Response for PRE-ENTRY for Toyo Street Gymkhana Challenge 2009

u make a joke with me? my detail u deleted it?

i send u a mail on 6th of march and i require u let me know the confirmation coz i need to arrange the accomodation, but u dint do so. and u sent a mail to my friend on yesterday to confirm MY ENTRY. u sent a mail to 3rd party to confirm my entry? and u dint send or cc any mail to me untill i sent u the this second mail to u. and now u told me u delete my detail. so i like to know what's wrong now. u mail my friend said u already confirm my entry but now u told me u deleted my detail. so?

and here is ur reply.

Dear Law,

I've did the search in my email according to the mail name sent which is Law Chuen Yi. No records found. If your friend have sent, what is your nick name?

I did not delete. it went to junk mail if it is not in my inbox. The problem is not the email issue but many submmited using their Nick Name.

I have 2 guy who is a friend of someone and both sent to participate.

Please give me your full details. I have confirmed all email sent almost immediately. So if you did not get any mails, that is because your friend submitted it for you and he got the mail.

So in order to clarify this, please resubmit your details again. I have 30++ cars now and I believe if your friend has submitted it, it has been confirmed.

Thanks.

Nic

4th email, i sent u.

Sent: Wednesday, 11 March, 2009 4:16 PM

i sent me and my friend detail to this 2 email address: [email protected] & [email protected]

my friend (GOON) is sent a email asking the confrmation of me and my friend. but u reply to him that me n my friend haven been confirm the entry BUT u never send me any reply email. u should confirm to me and not to 3rd party. i lazy to explain n explain since u dunno whats wrong going on, go and see the story i already writen in zth forum. i sent to 2 email address as above u also can delete it. what else i can aspect from u?

u reply to me and cc to GOON (is he related in this case?)

Sent: Wednesday, 11 Mar, 2009 4: 35 PM
To: 'Law Chuen yi' ([email protected])
Cc: 'goon ah' ([email protected])

Dear Law,

Please accept my apology for the confusion caused.

This is because of my personal issue with my laptop that hosted 9 accounts in the same account.

I have previously noted your car in but somehow overlook (NOT ON PURPOSE) to reply. It must have been my blurness due to late night work as involved in Evolusi KL Drift 2 shooting.

It is my mistake and I've explained to Goon since I cant get you on your 019 earlier. I apologise.

Anyway, Goon already informed me about the withdrawal.

Thank you for your support!

Best regards,
Nic

i have nothing serious problem with u, just ur reaction really make me up set. first u can confirm me and daymen entry while already deleted our detail. weird right?

second, u try to give me many ur personal reason in this faulth. since u are in charge in this event, u have to responsible all, if u not manage to handle it, y not suggest other ppl handle and make all happy?(me n u).

3rd, from the confirmation untill the cancelation of entry, u just infor GOON and not me. i'm the one who sent out the email using my own account and not from his email account. and u can just hear from his talk then u cancel me n my friend entry withour asking me. in this case, can i just ask another kuantan fela call u and cancel GOOn entry? make sense? u cant get my hp would u call 2nd time? for me, i wont call back a strange n new number.

i just want to clarify all my question above, let u guys judge what's going wrong in this case. if is my faulth, i apologise to all of u. i just get my respect. not wanna offence u. yeah, motorsport line is small in malaysia, i also like to meet u in future, u get my number now? u can call if u going to sepang drag race this saturday night (i just be spectator while i suppose in ur event) or any open track day in SIC mostly i will be there for fun.

Bump:
im not represent anyone . i just help u n daymen confirm onli . wats wrong ?? i called u n daymen , ask want to join or not . both also said dun want to join . den baru i tell NicholasHJWang .

come on ... just a small thing .. no need to make it big lor .... wat for to post it here ??

if NicholasHJWang mistake , wrong . ppl also apologize to u d ... wat u want more ? i din believe u din make any mistake b4 lor ... when u mistake u also say soli onli mar ... if not ?? hantar pergi gantung sampai mati r ???

first, i really thanks u help me to email Nicholas for the confirmation as i said to u earlier. if not i wont get any attention from him.

second, u call me and ask me wanna go the event or not, i say no. but u dint clarify u will call Nicholas to cancel our entry (UR FAULTH). i say no coz i havent settle the entry problem with Nicholas, so that i will not go if problem havent settle down. if u clarify u will make the cancelation with Nicholas, i will stop u that. (i dint aspect u will call him to make the cancelation since is not related with u anymore)

third, did i told u i not accept his apologize? i just want to make the thing clearly and i aspect more explanation from him. coz the reason he gave me i feel is unreasonable (read my post in above, if u want i can explain to u face to face).

4th, not say wanna ask Nicholas to hell, never means it. say sorry is a good reaction. yes, i did wrong before also. but in this case y ur reaction so big? since is not related with u and that only me and Nicholas. i say again i really THANKS to u help me to email him. can i just go and punch u then say sorry with any reason? would u accept my apologize? if yes i think many ppl wanna try. make sense?

5th, to clarify in here. GOON IS A REALLY NICE GUY AND KIND TO HELP THE FRIEND AROUND HIM. SO DONT MISJUDEGE HIS PERSONALITY. SO HOPE NICHOLAS WONT BLACK FACE WHEN U SEE HIM THIS COMING SATURDAY..:biggrin:..AND MANY THANKS TO GOON HELPING ME AROUND AND ENJOY THE EVENT ON SATURDAY.

Last edited:

^bAbym310n^

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2007
Klang
in their web site dont have phone number contact, only put email at there..:biggrin:

Bump:

first time wanna join their event, also the last time...:biggrin:
aiks..i tot should included contact number? if emergency dun how wor:confused:

Bump:
to babym31on & SpeedCraze,
care 2 share ur experiences w us?seems like u know d organizer quite well.well,i do agree dat every1 deserves a 2nd,or even a 3rd chance in most thgs....but if u guys had more thn enuff experience w dis guys,wud really appreciate it if u cud share so d nex time any of us c any events being organized by d same person,v can make a better judgement wether 2 join ir not.....
n d reason v din call up d organizer,or 2 b more ACCURATE,CAN'T call is becoz no contact number was given.....how 2 call?
oic..i din experince much la..
just my frens do..

Last edited:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
i DID NOT in any manner try 2 make dis a big fuss nor did i TRY 2 blow it out of proportion...
wat i did was just 2 express my PERSONAL dissatisfaction abt d respond frm Nicholas,d organizer of dis gymkhana event...n here being a public forum,i STRONGLY believe i m entitled 2 voice out my dissatisfaction as long as it does not include PERSONAL attacks or anythg similiar 2 tht....if wat i DID was wrong or unacceptable,i'd like 2 apologize...but thn again,i believe d moderator wud haf warned me or even deleted my post if it was unacceptable in d 1st place..........
just 2 summarize:-
1)Law sent d email,got no response
2)BUT,our entries(both Law n me) were confirmed via a 3rd party(Goon,hope u dun mind me refering u as a 3rd party in dis case)
3)WHEN Law's email was DELETED in d 1st place
4)Nicholas,u being an organizer,giving all sorts of excuses,2 me,was quite unacceptable...but thn again,ur a busy man,i prolly won understand
5)and Nic,pls take note on wat Law mentioned.i dun think its right 4 u 2 disclose d FULL details frm Law's email 2 u,meaning our contacts n IC num,kindly exercise more caution nex time?

to eater_eg6,
i appreciate ur help n applause ur spirit 2 keep d grassroot motorsports spirit alive,but ur posting/respond in dis matter 2 me is quite unacceptable.....wether Law accepts Nic's apologies is entirely btween them n no 1 mentioned or thought anythg abt gantung sampai mati.but thn again,i hold 2 my words dat dis is a PUBLIC forum,every1 is entitled 2 say wat they 1na say n i m stressing here dat i din in anyway say u r wrong

anyway,wats done is done..decisions has been made......2 all dat's entering dis gymkhana event,i wish u all d best of luck..hopefully d weather will b favourable........i'll b attending Sepang Drag Battle dis Sat nyte as a spectator n working on Sunday morning...

clement

500 RPM
Oct 15, 2005
Great event!
although there is a lil slag here and there, i can say it was quite successful overall
the spectator was massive! (thats what u get for this kinda event in the centre of kl city
I think the organiser should look into the safety of the crowd (spectators) for the next upcoming gymkhana events

Nic, sorry for driving direct onto the timing table during my time run2 with you and few others on it..LOL... thank god no 1 got hurts ...hehehehhe
anyways, wonderful job done :burnout:
thanks

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Not that good for spectators lar... No girls.... :(

Came there to cover the event hoping to catch some race queens... mana tahu... none at all... :(

Bump: Not that good for spectators lar... No girls.... :(

Came there to cover the event hoping to catch some race queens... mana tahu... none at all... :(

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
oi, when you gonna come and play play again? buy pink mr2 liao duwan to enter. ish! this was a great event grats to nic!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

I own a Kembara '02 running on auto transmission, I have noticed that just before the transmission downshifts from 4th gear to 3rd gear, it seems to slip just a little bit (increasing by about 200 to 400 RPM before actually downshifting). This usually happens either just as I begin to go up a steep hill or just after I increase throttle significantly, and this doesn't happen when it downshift from 3rd gear to 2nd gear.

Need some advice before sending my car to workshop, Thank...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience