[team Shadowfax]: Ek 4drs 99 Spec If Possible!

CivicClan

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Visit site
sudah beli tickets kah bro ? i heard its RM150 for grandstand and additional RM100 for walking into pitlane to see those 100 GT gals. but the pitlane one is optional...

LEXITRON_ES

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Visit site
CivicClan said:
hehe, yeah yeah. sweet 17. couple of years ago is it. hahaha !!! humm, don't even think its couple of years only. haha.
CivicClan:to tell u the truth, hattech-V is only 18 this year.now only growing bulus.so dun teach him so much.after he miss use his cannon.ahahhahahahaah

KrAyven

5,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Selangor
www.kraycomotorsport.com
LEXITRON_ES said:
CivicClan:to tell u the truth, hattech-V is only 18 this year.now only growing bulus.so dun teach him so much.after he miss use his cannon.ahahhahahahaah
Yeah man... well done lex

CivicClan

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Visit site
LEXITRON_ES said:
hahaha, only 18. that means the bulu(s) still growing strong lah. hahahaha !!! kidding bro hattech.

so super GT apa cerita ah? all going and convoy to SIC ??

hondafreak

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2004
kelana jaya
Visit site
hattech-v said:
i'm still here...
but the rest duno what r they doing...

vtecun going to retire from posting early morning....
born bz with his teak business
user no news
lexi bz with kapal selam
kiddie lagi missing in action...
krayven bz with zoo taiping
hondafreak oso no news... bz with his dc5 maybe...
who told u dc5..... x5 la bro.... hehehehe :p

shadowfax...i'm still here laa .. but still haven't got my ride yet... dont know what to buy... my d/payment money oso finish already... now have to take 100% loan...hahahhaha :mad: