TEAM HP4G (Honda Prelude 4th Generation

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
JuizeeeBrain said:
anyone had experienced not able to start the car after leaving it there for days? my battery seems ok, wot i suspect is the fuel pump. any idea? and how much is a fuel pump?

sounds like the fuel pump problem. not sure hw much it cost though, but my friend's 5 series fuel pump cost less than 500

dunno why my car FC damn high... any idea wats wrong ah? could it be the spark plugs or the air filter ah? :sad_smile:

JuizeeeBrain said:
anyone had experienced not able to start the car after leaving it there for days? my battery seems ok, wot i suspect is the fuel pump. any idea? and how much is a fuel pump?

I got, and my problem is the ignition is faulty coz too long liao, so change the ignition chip.

louismhc said:
Whose prelude selling here?!

RM48,000 pearl white, H22A engine, Auto LSD, 17" sport rims, Momo steering, full tinted glass, Koni adjustable absorber., call 012-206 6968, 012-372 8482 (Loc. KL)
91/96Years

http://www.motortrader.com.my/asp/search/search.asp?category_id=33&page=2

this lude's owner is called Jeff, he is Jerry's cousin, u know who is jerry ar.....his car got post in Hypertune mag, his number plate is 999 and jeff's car number plate is 919.

louis...i confirm u met him before

hey_guy said:
eh... this one looks like the one featured in Hypertune b4

the car that featured in hypertune b4 is another member...called jerry and the nich name is 122......but he sold his car around 1 month ++ ago.....

skyhawkheng said:
the car that featured in hypertune b4 is another member...called jerry and the nich name is 122......but he sold his car around 1 month ++ ago.....

cool! if i'm not wrong the car featured in hypertune is manual tranny rite?

JuizeeeBrain said:

i got the problem for 3 times ..1st time after i start the car ...when i want to go out the engine suddenly off n i crank again the engine can't start anymore ..the problem was distributor kong ...2nd time also the same ..when drive the car ..once want to goes in the car park the engine off again ..then never start ...also distributor kong ....3rd time ..when i want to go to bank then the car crank n crank also can't start ..then i check the batt volt ..still got 11.9V ...then no fuck it leave it there...the other day pop the hood then discover the VOLT stabilizer's LED light hv no lights up ..then check batt volt just left 5V ..mean..batt kong.....:Not_Impressed:

hey_guy said:
cool! if i'm not wrong the car featured in hypertune is manual tranny rite?

the 1 with M/T i think hv featured in "extreme kar" mag ..

JuizeeeBrain said:
eh AcuraV, u selling your exedy clutch and u buy my exedy clutch n flywheel ah? wot game is this ah?

Juizebrain, i already sell exedy racing clutch to saiyuke, should arrive to him today or tomorrow.

My mech advise me not to get the flywheel as it no good for long distance driving as it will reduce the top speed, as the clutch they get me normal clutch as I drive in SG sometime. But I still wan to get something from you, adjustable campully, mech told me is good for engine to install this since looking for little increase of performance, so more it prolong engine life...

Pm me the campully either i can transfer the $$ to you or i get it from you coming weekend when i up to kl to car show.

Oic....he sell his car la. I think i will go to KLIM on the last day coz nowdays damn busy working coz my coll passed away :sad_smile:

louismhc said:
Oic....he sell his car la. I think i will go to KLIM on the last day coz nowdays damn busy working coz my coll passed away :sad_smile:

OMG... wat happened to him?? :sad_smile:

Hi Bear,

I had the same problem like you about the temp meter jumping to 3-4 bar, but this happened everytime I on my A/C. Brought my car to a mech and checked that a metal tube connecting to the radiator was leaking, there was a hole and water kept splurting out, thus my cooling system didnt work well. changed it and then everything ok liao.

Guys,

I just fixed my 4WS, 4 days in the workshop, when the plug in his laptop, the software says steering fault. checked all over and than only realize that the steering the previous owner changed had a shorter twin pin and bush that could reach the 4WS sensor which is all the way inside the steering hub. So spent a whole day searching for 2nd hand part finally last "potong kereta" after going to 6 shops got the parts and modified m steering.

Before; the U turn to Jalan Parlimen from Duta, I would enter at 60kph and come out at 60kph, on the inner lane, never makan outer lane; can hear tyre screeching like crazy.

Now; I enter at 80kph and come out at 70kph, on the inner lane, never makan outer lane; can hear tyre screeching little bit only.

I think 4WS really play a major role in our HP4G (A) cornering performance.

hehehe....I can't wait till yokohama come out with their new sport tyre end of this year.

Has anyone gone to KLIM's yet? I went last Sunday, super full pack, lots of really cool concept cars and the brand ambasadors all can "pegang" wann. It is a must go. The main attractions were Honda, Toyota & Merc's. Tyre's Bridgestone & Yokohama. Rims Enkei. Panasonic and Clarion oso dam hot. Just be brave, walk up to the girl, wrap your hands around and say "Take pic with me, I vote you". Marvelous event, now I already found jalan to do service gearbox, interior restyling and lights. A must go event but go early.

BTW, does anyone know any better gearbox upgrades that we can put in our lude?

skyhawkheng said:
Hi to all luders........

Today 10/May/2006...our Team name has form !!

TEAM HP4G

:regular_smile: :regular_smile: :regular_smile:
somebodye who available can help me. how can i find honda cb3 convertible h22a engine

hisha said:
i got the problem for 3 times ..1st time after i start the car ...when i want to go out the engine suddenly off n i crank again the engine can't start anymore ..the problem was distributor kong ...2nd time also the same ..when drive the car ..once want to goes in the car park the engine off again ..then never start ...also distributor kong ....3rd time ..when i want to go to bank then the car crank n crank also can't start ..then i check the batt volt ..still got 11.9V ...then no fuck it leave it there...the other day pop the hood then discover the VOLT stabilizer's LED light hv no lights up ..then check batt volt just left 5V ..mean..batt kong.....:Not_Impressed:

yeah baby, it was the bloody distributor again!! already changed today and my lude is up n running now. y so easy to kong one ah?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom