TEAM HP4G (Honda Prelude 4th Generation

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
Team HP4G sticker

Hi all hp4g member,

Since we already design our team sticker, y not we continue to cut it?

Enable to make our team sticker, we need to order in bulk. I plan to gather at least 15 luders that confirm so that I can proceed to find sticker shop to cut it.

Price i think will be slightly expensive, maybe RM10/pc? rm15/pc or rm20/pc? cos we r not order in big volume. Lets assume the sticker is RM20/pc.

Luders that confirm:

1) Skyhawkheng (thomas)
2) Saiyuke (Jeffrey)
3) AcuraV (ken)
4) MrBear
5) Hisha (Lam)
6) Louismhc (Louis)
7) Sharin
8) Ramjet (Woon)
9) Hey_guy (kelvin)
10)StrickerX (bryant)
11)Juiseeebrain
12)

Please put your name here if you r interested.
:regular_smile:

Last edited:

JuizeeeBrain

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Equine Park, SK
skyhawkheng said:
Hi all hp4g member,

Since we already design our team sticker, y not we continue to cut it?

Enable to make our team sticker, we need to order in bulk. I plan to gather at least 15 luders that confirm so that I can proceed to find sticker shop to cut it.

Price i think will be slightly expensive, maybe RM10/pc? rm15/pc or rm20/pc? cos we r not order in big volume. Lets assume the sticker is RM20/pc.

Luders that confirm:

1) Skyhawkheng (thomas)
2) Saiyuke (Jeffrey)
3) AcuraV (ken)
4) MrBear
5) Hisha (Lam)
6) Louismhc (Louis)
7) Sharin
8) Ramjet (Woon)
9) Hey_guy (kelvin)
10)StrickerX (bryant)
11)

Please put your name here if you r interested.
:regular_smile:
why didnt include me lah?? niasing!!

jcyex

Jun 22, 2006
arrrggghhh!!! my electronics went haywire!!. anyone know any good electrician in kl?

louismhc

Known Member
Oct 3, 2005
Ho Chi Minh
Har?! What sticker?! I also dont know one why got name one?! How does it looks like ar?! :X-:
I'm old already gonna save some money liao :_: Hahahaha.....the day i went to "The One audio shop" in puchong they quote me full set RM5000+ . Hehehe...moreover not feeling wanna play cars anymore accpet Subaru la. Starting borring also... :(

Last edited:

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
louismhc said:
Har?! What sticker?! I also dont know one why got name one?! How does it looks like ar?! :X-:
I'm old already gonna save some money liao :_: Hahahaha.....the day i went to "The One audio shop" in puchong they quote me full set RM5000+ . Hehehe...moreover not feeling wanna play cars anymore accpet Subaru la. Starting borring also... :(

wah... heheeheh Louismhc, this is a good or bad ar? I think you have reach the highest level liao. :_: :_:

sometimes i also have those feeling lah, wanna play Evo.:mouth_closed:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
saiyuke said:
wah... heheeheh Louismhc, this is a good or bad ar? I think you have reach the highest level liao. :_: :_:

sometimes i also have those feeling lah, wanna play Evo.:mouth_closed:
hahahaha EVO ah ..when ah ? hehehehe i'm thinking to get Skyline or Aristo leh ....diecast only la hhahahahaha:shades_smile:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
AcuraV said:
ai yaya..

lude no selling value...

so all of us...keep it.
its rare, its sport, its fierce, its superb...vVVoooommmmmm.....crusing all the way in highway....waw...feel so good....

dai ko ah ...i can't PM u la ..ur inbox is full la ..go n clear it la...:_:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
saiyuke said:
hahahaha.. yalah, that is what i mean also lah... heheheeheh EVO9 die-cast model. hehe

hahahaha where is my RX-7 ? hahahahha i'm waiting for u leh hahahahaha

blackprelude

Sep 30, 2006
saiyuke said:
BlackPrelude,

What is your car no? Maybe i got spotted you b4 in Labuan.
Hello Saiyuke, mine is Black Colour with Altezza type rear lights. What no is yours? Maybe I've seen it

Last edited:

sharinling

Known Member
Apr 6, 2006
1. hey another luder, eh wait, why your loc say in Labuan wann? chai!!!

2. Guys i may or may not join you guys for melaka trip, i cannot confirm now coz of too many projects running parallel and tight datelines. I will confirm the night before. My schedule right now is really fked up.

3. Guys, i need advise, what is best way to solve under steer? Last saturday, a buddy of mine who just got that new BMW 320, run with me from Tropicana all the way to Parlimen, I tapau him ofcoz lar but I also damn freaked out. My understeer was soo bad, at every corner i tot i was going to ram into the barrier head on. Have to force drop to 3rd gear and accelerate like hell to get myself out of that under steer.

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
sharinling said:
1. hey another luder, eh wait, why your loc say in Labuan wann? chai!!!

2. Guys i may or may not join you guys for melaka trip, i cannot confirm now coz of too many projects running parallel and tight datelines. I will confirm the night before. My schedule right now is really fked up.

3. Guys, i need advise, what is best way to solve under steer? Last saturday, a buddy of mine who just got that new BMW 320, run with me from Tropicana all the way to Parlimen, I tapau him ofcoz lar but I also damn freaked out. My understeer was soo bad, at every corner i tot i was going to ram into the barrier head on. Have to force drop to 3rd gear and accelerate like hell to get myself out of that under steer.

about understeer ah...really no choice with FF car...if really want to set need expert advice ...set on the chamber angle. tyre setting ...damping setting ..hi/lo setting ..this n that ...

but out 4WS will help a lot .........for the understeer problem ...u can try this skill ..when u turning in the corner with speed. ..once u feel understeer ...just step off ur accelerate pedal n turn ur steering ..let the car turn ...once the car turn u can step ur accelerate pedal again ....

but don speed la ...life's short ~~!! hahahahaha

JuizeeeBrain

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Equine Park, SK
yo hisha no speed no fun lah (and no f*** no son).....

met a mechanic in equine park and this guy geo me for a drag race in cyberjaya. so thomas and bear, do u feel like giving this mechanic and his team mates a show?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys. Need to find out something here, hope someone has experience in this.

Is there a specific kind of bosskit for Proton cars (Wira, Satria) originally with airbag equipped? I've been told that for airbag cars the kit is different.

Where can I find such a boss kit?

Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience