Team ES First Anniversary Photoshoot

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
danielcwo said:
hehe... is that me??? sorry if i offenced u tat day... :embaressed_smile: :embaressed_smile: :embaressed_smile:

No man..i had fun.I was just wondering why didnt you keep up with me during the corner after the toll ?What you running under the hood ? K20A ? Fast car man !

danielcwo said:
haha... stock engine with stock suspension, ofcoz cannot beat your EK Domani ...... LOL

Cool....2.0 I-vtec ES ?Not bad man...can reach 160 KMH quite fast and smooth.My friend's stock 1.7 ES takes ages to reach 160 KMH and needs to use all gears to reach that speed.You sure its stock ?Or you just trying to be humble ? Hehe...

Got any pics of your beautifull car ?

danielcwo said:
hehe... is that me??? sorry if i offenced u tat day... :embaressed_smile: :embaressed_smile: :embaressed_smile:

haha, daniel.. only urs is champion white... muahahaha:_:

mine is stock ES 1.7 VTEC... the slowest in Team ES...:cry_smile: :cry_smile: :cry_smile:

if u wan to see our member's ride photos, visit our web at www.TeamES.org

my car photo was featured in Zerotohundred.com Team ES Photo Shootout also...

HanJackaL said:
Cool....2.0 I-vtec ES ?Not bad man...can reach 160 KMH quite fast and smooth.My friend's stock 1.7 ES takes ages to reach 160 KMH and needs to use all gears to reach that speed.You sure its stock ?Or you just trying to be humble ? Hehe...

Got any pics of your beautifull car ?

wah.. tat civic wif "see through" bonnet looks so cool eh! 1st time i see bonnets like tat.. de most oso carbon fibres or air- brushed ones.. anyways.. good pics tom.. cheers! :regular_smile:

[s]UpErNoVa said:
wah.. tat civic wif "see through" bonnet looks so cool eh! 1st time i see bonnets like tat.. de most oso carbon fibres or air- brushed ones.. anyways.. good pics tom.. cheers! :regular_smile:

my goodness... r u for real? hahahaha

danielcwo said:
mine is stock ES 1.7 VTEC... the slowest in Team ES...:cry_smile: :cry_smile: :cry_smile:

if u wan to see our member's ride photos, visit our web at www.TeamES.org

my car photo was featured in Zerotohundred.com Team ES Photo Shootout also...

drive a 1.7 myself.

danielcwo may be heavy footed, as opposed HanJackal's friend may be light footed... press/apply little pressure on the accelerator and claim it's slow...

try press it all the way down...

Really nice coverage, looks like an awesome turnout too.

Also love how you all have the same shirts too, that's pretty awesome.

ES rawkss
whatever it is

It's a HONDA

The Power of Dreams

Last edited:
Top Bottom