td04 vs rhf4 for jb-jl manual

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

loupho

witch is batter ? i am going to up grade my kancil l5 turbo, but dont know witch 1 to get, some say get the td04 but some say that td04 first gear a bit leg, so they say get rhf4 cause the turbo a bit smaller. so i wan to know what to get in term of :

1) reliablity 2) cost 3) performance 4) what is the power gain interm of HP.. please help me here... thanks.. to all the sifu..
:wavey::wavey::wavey:

which TD04 bro?? got many species.... if original form RHF4 compared with TD04-09 from pajero.. i think TD04-09 less lag from all spec rhf4... but both this turbo if boost less than 1.2bar...very boring....for rhf4 u need to hybrid with ori turbo to make it fun... if not better use ur std turbine. my suggestion if wanna a bit power than std turbo just buy TD025 blue tag....better low, mid and top power... maximum 1.2bar... power better than std..n minimal lagging...

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

btw for ur info td04 or rhf4.. need a few upgrade to make it fun..ie, fuel pump, injector, fuel regulator and safc and fcd.. make sure boost it more than 1bar... if not just replace with TD025 std setup still can boost 1.1bar hehehe

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom