Taking Care of a White car

POSTIA

Known Member
Mar 11, 2005
PENANG
Visit site
White colour paint oso an headache 4 me. My former ride is a white colour iswara, no matter how hard i wax it....it will still become very dirty esp after rain, it looks like a face of a crying lady with stains of makeup on her cheek.....heart breaking sight....i used kit car wax....no matter wat brand it is....maintenance is very important....need to wash it wif water only at least once a week, n u need 2 be more hardworking during rainy season.

d bes way 2 apply wax is stil by hands...less risk 4 scratching on d paint surface...to reduce d feeling of exhausted, res 4 a drama @ go thru ZTH forum each time u had finis waxing one door panel.....it does help...make sure u start work early....

DUN WAX UR CAR UNDER DIRECT HOT SUN....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Drifting has traditionally been the domain of Japanese sports cars but lately the drift weapons of choice have been getting more and more varied, from American muscle to barge-like Contis.

Regardless, it was always the tipple of the grassroots auto enthusiasts. Now though, drifting has gone upscale, like supercars and the Monticello Motor Club kind of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience