T-REX steering lock.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I have some ideas but very low tech wan.

Erm...
1.park at clamp zone (someone in the forum suggested before) sure kena clamp. The thief can't steal it for sure.
2. cabut your throttle cable....
3. jam the brakes with something...he can drive away but sure not far.
4. chain lock your wheels.
5. park like an idiot, sure a lot of people will pay attention to your car but the downside is will kena featured here in 'Idiot Drivers' thread.
6. Stick a big POLIS sticker at your car.
7. Put a POLIS or ISA vest inside the car and make sure it's very visible to others.
8. Put a blow up doll in the car and dress it up to make it look like a real person inside the car.
9. Park your car close to the front wall & don't engage the handbrake. When you get down put into 1st gear. When the thief hot wire your car..Hahaha..he sure is in for a surprise.
10. Put as much alarm companies stickers to your car. Be it Viper, Clifford, GSM alarm, Blackjack..etc...until the thief also confused.

I can think of these few for this time only....

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
aha i like this one...but the car will be damage abit le...hahaha:rofl::rofl:
Nvm lah, just a little damage can scare off a thief is worth it.

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
i want to add one more...

11. Never wash your car...thief are attracted to anythg that shines...

zareef

Aug 29, 2005
KL
guys,
how is the ones that use fork to open ur car?? it works in front of my eyes.. they promote smothing like swipe card.. im really surprise coz the car got alarm already.. no sound n light blinking.. then my friend install it, cost about 1.5k.. got installment some more. cant start if the card didnt touch the sensor..

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Anyone try is steering lock before > Disklok - Steering Lock. I heard from many people said is very good. But the disadvantage is it will burn your hand when u wan to unlock it if your car park under the burning sun.
For more information: http://www.caralarm.com.my/acc_disklok.asp

Bump:
they said thief haf master key for all kind of lock...

best set up would be:
1. Clifford Aero5 + wireless immobilizer - Not many Clifford models have the option of adding a wireless immobilizer. So if the car is started without proper disarm, it'll disconnect the engine in a short period of time. And the best part is it's untraceable unless you know where I installed the immobilizer.

2. Microwave and tilt sensor add-on - Microwave is better than shock sensor. Any movement inside the car will arm the alarm. Tilt will arm the alarm if the car is lifted up (by tow truck)

3. Hood lock - You need to know a certain combination of keys to open the hood. Otherwise you have no access to it (to access the battery)

4. Backup battery - Alarm is armed all the time.

5. Full security plates plus custom plate to protect hood - you can't ruler into my car. And you can't access the hood either.

6. 4mm security tint - Prevents smashes, but does not really prevent people from getting into the car. Best to stop hijackers, just need the sense to drive off asap if smashed.

7. In built brake lock (Locktech) - It locks the brake pedal and once locked, there's no way to unlock it or access the locking mechanism without the key. Unless they got some way to break the lock itself which is inbuilt into the whole mechanism.

8. IES GSM alarm - Has a SIM card in the alarm which you have to pay for every month. But can remotely disable the car via phonecall and I can even call into the car to talk to the thief. Can remotely lockdown the car too, thieves will have to smash window to get out. Can easily trace car based on GSM signal, but only within a certain area.

Other than that the only thing I'm looking to upgrade is a 2-way remote. Otherwise I wouldn't know when my car is being stolen except via the GSM module. And I keep the car as low profile as possible, ie-rarely keep it clean, no expensive radio, etc.

Trust me, steering locks are useless.
-courtesy of bro izso mmc... :adore:
Bro, Clifford Aero5 is the best for now? How much does it cost? Anyone know about the product of Clifford Blackjax 5(G5)? Anyone have comment about is model, wish to get some info here from senior.

Last edited:

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
guys,
how is the ones that use fork to open ur car?? it works in front of my eyes.. they promote smothing like swipe card.. im really surprise coz the car got alarm already.. no sound n light blinking.. then my friend install it, cost about 1.5k.. got installment some more. cant start if the card didnt touch the sensor..

takasima is it?
dun believe their bluf..
it is too expensive!that kind of alarm cost ard 3-500bucks oni if install at acc shop...
if u haf steel plate they cant even open your door...hahaha!

Maxx

2,000 RPM
Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
www.zerotohundred.com
takasima is it?
dun believe their bluf..
it is too expensive!that kind of alarm cost ard 3-500bucks oni if install at acc shop...
if u haf steel plate they cant even open your door...hahaha!
takasima? haha..
they r using other product than rename it. forgot the brand.
i already dismantled 1 from my friend's car (b4 send to conversion), n labeling it.

guess what? it even have bypass. 2 fuse box actually at the cabling, just bypass it with high amp fuse (or cable).. n off u go..:biggrin:

the cabling also using around 5-6 cables n what makes it looks like 10-12 cables bcoz they "double" the cabling. :thefinger:

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
sori bro its actually called takashimaya...

Anyone try is steering lock before > Disklok - Steering Lock. I heard from many people said is very good. But the disadvantage is it will burn your hand when u wan to unlock it if your car park under the burning sun.
For more information: http://www.caralarm.com.my/acc_disklok.asp

Bump:
Bro, Clifford Aero5 is the best for now? How much does it cost? Anyone know about the product of Clifford Blackjax 5(G5)? Anyone have comment about is model, wish to get some info here from senior.
if not mistaken ard rm1.2k...
sori if im wrong..cant remember already...i'm old oledy...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hie...

im new in engine mod. if any forumer have advice for me regarding 4G91 engine.

I've realy have tight budget and need to replace my current engine. Stock engine has blow last saturday night and i want to do transplan in this week.

by the way... im driving Mitsubishi Lancer A172 (Lampu Kotak one), Rear Drive and and my stock engine is 4G12 (1.4cc SOHC)

i ask mechenic and mechenic told me that i can use any 4G engine < 1.6 that should ngam with my gearbox.

i notice that 4G91 has 2...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience