Suzuki Swift vs Suzuki Swift Sport

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
oic..... i wanted to register as a member in swiftclubmalaysia forum but seems that they only accept swift owners.. is that true?
yup... they kiasi & kiasu ma.. wat to do... all hangat hangat tahi ayam only....

...almost full of crap theory spreading anywhere inside the forum... really cannot tahan them.. thats why i'm leave....

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
yup... they kiasi & kiasu ma.. wat to do... all hangat hangat tahi ayam only....

...almost full of crap theory spreading anywhere inside the forum... really cannot tahan them.. thats why i'm leave....

aiyah... i was so hoping to join car clubs because thought everyone can share info...

btw... hows the maintenance of the car? any problem with it?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
aiyah... i was so hoping to join car clubs because thought everyone can share info...

btw... hows the maintenance of the car? any problem with it?
u tot can share..?? yup, they share a lot... a lot of their own home-made theory & website copying plus their own shit...

the car is easy to take car... no big prob... just need to pay attention to the speakers & reversed sensor...

oinkoink

Known Member
Aug 9, 2008
Singapore
the speaker is a pcs of tihs hehehe

the car is fairly easy to take car... unless you start to be icty backside.....

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
the speaker is a pcs of tihs hehehe

the car is fairly easy to take car... unless you start to be icty backside.....
thats why i took out the head unit & all the speakers... damn...

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
no no no im not interested in all the homemade recipes and shit.. if i were to do up a car, i'm gonna do it in a proper way... how bad is the audio system? i thought 6speakers should be good enough.. im not a quite an audio person..

j : your sss got no audio at all?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
no no no im not interested in all the homemade recipes and shit.. if i were to do up a car, i'm gonna do it in a proper way... how bad is the audio system? i thought 6speakers should be good enough.. im not a quite an audio person..

j : your sss got no audio at all?
the speakers quality damn bad.. the voice always got noise... then ma ripped off all of it loo...
btw, mine not Sport version... just M15A head with 18A bottom only...:smokin: MT gb...:smokin:
altho edy 1.8L, still cannot compete with VTEC...:banghead:

oinkoink

Known Member
Aug 9, 2008
Singapore
the speakers quality damn bad.. the voice always got noise... then ma ripped off all of it loo...
btw, mine not Sport version... just M15A head with 18A bottom only...:smokin: MT gb...:smokin:
altho edy 1.8L, still cannot compete with VTEC...:banghead:
time change to m16a head with high comp piston :proud:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
time change to m16a head with high comp piston :proud:
hahahaa... the car edy in second-hand car dealer in JB la...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
not play Swift anymore... stick back to Honda...:smokin:

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
wah...... can change to bigger block? the engine is from what car? i really didn't know that so many things can be done to the swift.

how much did you sell off your swift?

panjang ensem

Known Member
Jan 23, 2009
well the swift sport is quite a big difference compared to the stendet swift......u should test drive the sport to feel the difference.....and yes u will be amazed......not much...but u willl.......

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
wah...... can change to bigger block? the engine is from what car? i really didn't know that so many things can be done to the swift.

how much did you sell off your swift?
why not..??? almost can be pnp...
not me who sell to used car dealer, so i dunno....:bawling:

m18a block from liana :rofl:
honda still the best for NA :rofl::rofl:

swap engine with honda b18c engine lar:smokin::smokin:
yup, B18C still the best ever in its class...:smokin::smokin::smokin:

well the swift sport is quite a big difference compared to the stendet swift......u should test drive the sport to feel the difference.....and yes u will be amazed......not much...but u willl.......
test for so many time edy... responsive, got... handling, acceptable... interior, sucks... pricing, kills...
i suggest u try other car then compare wit this car.. try EK Hatch la...

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
test for so many time edy... responsive, got... handling, acceptable... interior, sucks... pricing, kills...
i suggest u try other car then compare wit this car.. try EK Hatch la...
so you mean the swift sport isnt worth the 100k?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The reason probably you are here is may be you are wondering "What this Water less Car Wash is?"

Water less Car Wash though a new commercial concept, but it has been here since almost 20 years.

KKE Dry Wash liquid needs to sprayed on the car in segments and then wiped off using a clean Microfiber Towel.

Use strokes in one direction only.

For each stroke, a clean area of the microfiber should touch your car surface. Allow the liquid on car to dry if the dirt has been removed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience