Suzuki swift 4e 1.3 turbo for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Suzuki swift 4e 1.3 turbo for sale

athlonrulez

Oct 30, 2006
sold last night? so my comment is correct la that time?
some more make me apologize..
Dude, can't you read?? you commented at 9.45am yesterday while I sold the car last night when the buyer came and see the car. Can you tell the difference between night and day? You make us believed that you're a wise guy with your apology earlier, but you completely make yourself a fool (or should i say a55?) by this comment. Or is it because i didn't sell it to you?

Last edited:

greesemonkey

Known Member
May 30, 2008
relax la bro.. i was just fooling around.. dont take it seriously..
to be honest, yeah its quite frustrating to miss out this great car.. i'll definitely grab it too if i have the money.. wrong timing i guess..
take it easy aiit.. sensing from your response, it must have been hard for you too.. letting go a faithful friend.. we all know how it felt like.. peace!

Last edited:

liauchinfoo

Known Member
Jun 11, 2006
Oh, sad to hear that your car already sold. Should be 1 of the 2 ppl that look at your car the day after I sms you. Well, I will try to look for another car for another time. Good thing is you manage to get a new onwer to take care of her, the bad thing is you will sure miss her for some time. Take care...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, my car is already showing signs of driveshaft inner cv joint failure. I don't want to use reconditioned driveshaft or 2nd hand ones. Proton ori is a bit expensive, so I thought of sending it to a shop that can change the inner cv joint only. Does anyone know any shop within klang valley that provides this service. Please help..thank u in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience