Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Sustec Adjustable

vvti2

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
KL
SUSTEC hilo adjustable for for wira, satria, gen2, waja RM800
usage of 2 month only with less than 4000KM mileage.
Suitable for those who wanted a better road handling and car controlling.
spring rate is 6k and 4k.

A short description:
This adjustable are way better than some local brand that were selling at almost the same price. It offer more comfort by it's lower damping and spring rate to achieve a better ratio between comfort and performance. If anyone interest can have a test drive first before i change back to oem. Road holding and bodyroll can be greatly reduced by using this adjustable.

Pm me for more infos

t_trax100

Known Member
Apr 29, 2006
SUSTEC hilo adjustable for for wira, satria, gen2, waja RM800
usage of 2 month only with less than 4000KM mileage.
Suitable for those who wanted a better road handling and car controlling.
spring rate is 6k and 4k.

A short description:
This adjustable are way better than some local brand that were selling at almost the same price. It offer more comfort by it's lower damping and spring rate to achieve a better ratio between comfort and performance. If anyone interest can have a test drive first before i change back to oem. Road holding and bodyroll can be greatly reduced by using this adjustable.

Pm me for more infos
Pm me details..when & where can test ride?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, would like to know more on how to mod my perodua viva. I know its a small car and you may be thinking why would I want to speed in a car like this. Well, basically I love modding cars. I want to take this as a learning process. So far these are the mods I have done:

1. Full exhaust system. 3-1 stainless steel extractor, 1.6" piping, bullet and s-flow muffler with exhaust tip.

2. AXT Cross drilled slotted disc rotor (OEM Size)

3. Ctech Front 2p Bar, 4p Front Lower Bar, Rear...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience