Surbo on Wira 1.5

luc.osea

Known Member
Jul 12, 2005
Petaling Jaya
hawick said:
I saw that many people are talking about Surbo...

Acyually,

1. what is Surbo?

2. How does it works?

3. Can it be installed in Wira 1.5 (Auto)

4. How much does it cost? And where can i get it?

I hope all the sifu(s) can explain to me, thanks.

maybe you can check here
SURBO

but my advice, i had a fren using surbo once, maybe for 2-3 weeks ok la..after that..you're sick of it and always gives you this and that problem which i dont know what la...he didnt mentioned it..but what he said is....if you want power...save money...install TURBO...thats bout it...till now..i'm still saving money...:P

Angelz

Known Member
Jan 5, 2004
hahaha... its been a long time since some one ask abt surbo and everyone starts shootin it... My personal advise, You will gain more by changing extractors. Trust me.. Moreover surbo and extractors are almost the same price. think abt it....

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
what is can say is this thing is really lousy crab product!!!!
when u go to install they just put something like a small pcs twisting alloy
in to your air filter raim.....u can't feel anything as well,

coz my friend try it b4...crab crab crab!!!!

u got 2 choice.if u want a normal pick up performance for N/A mod with low budget....
1.change a better air filter i means branded one...like k&n drop in type
2.setup your piping change extractor add on bullet and cut off the catelic covertor
use back your original 1.5inch piping...and change the Pro1 Racing muffler...don't use those direct out one ...lousy noisy and crab!!! like lori
3.tune up your patrol setup,like that would get more powerfull(but makan patro)

like this is the cheapest setup

if u really wanna go for turbo just keep money get a half cut...and convert

but auto car if u really wanna get those performance like super improve abit hard eh..
it will automatic change your gear less 6k rpm..like that not enought or else u need to
setup your ECU to default...means control the change gear to 6.5k rpm...only got more power

Last edited:

hawick

Known Member
Jun 27, 2005
D'sara / S'ban
kent20 said:
what is can say is this thing is really lousy crab product!!!!
when u go to install they just put something like a small pcs twisting alloy
in to your air filter raim.....u can't feel anything as well,

coz my friend try it b4...crab crab crab!!!!

u got 2 choice.if u want a normal pick up performance for N/A mod with low budget....
1.change a better air filter i means branded one...like k&n drop in type
2.setup your piping change extractor add on bullet and cut off the catelic covertor
use back your original 1.5inch piping...and change the Pro1 Racing muffler...don't use those direct out one ...lousy noisy and crab!!! like lori
3.tune up your patrol setup,like that would get more powerfull(but makan patro)

like this is the cheapest setup

if u really wanna go for turbo just keep money get a half cut...and convert

but auto car if u really wanna get those performance like super improve abit hard eh..
it will automatic change your gear less 6k rpm..like that not enought or else u need to
setup your ECU to default...means control the change gear to 6.5k rpm...only got more power
aiya, i jz changed my air filter on yesterday, regret! how much is k&n drop in air filter

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

Anyone here have experience different reading when dynoing with different gear(example 3rd or 4th or 5th) on a Dynojet?

Knowing that dynojet utilizing fix mass and how fast(time) to accelerate the dyno roller,so I was thinking if we were to use lower gear,examples 3rd gear ,we may have better acceleration/shorter timer compare to dyno with 4th or 5th due to shorter gear ratio which may lead to higher whp reading?
I heard some tuner will use gear with gear ratio near to 1,but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience