Super GT 2012 ! 9th & 10th of June 2012 !

TheSquee

Known Member
Jul 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Super GT is a Japanese race-series held only in Japan but we are lucky to have it in our very own Sepang International Circuit ! Super GT has been in Malaysia for the past 11 years and has grown to be 1 of 3 biggest motorsports events in Malaysia ! The race consists of luxury cars modified for race purposes such as Japanese Powerhouse manufacturers such as Nissan , Lexus , Subaru , & Honda. European manufacturers do get involve too such as Ferrari Lamborghini and Porsche. The race will consists of the GT300 cars & GT500 cars racing together at the same time on track ! :rofl:

In between races there will be support races known as the GT Asia & Toyota Vios Cup.

There would be a pit walkabout on Saturday where you can get up close and personal with the cars in the pit preparing for the race and not to forget the Japanese GT Queens along side the cars and the drivers :thumbs: Kids enter for free with an adult holding a Pit Walkabout Pass which is not included in the ticket but sold separately for RM100 ! Pit walkabout passes are limited !

Besides the race , there are off track activities such as the motorshow if you have been for the previous Super GT this year it has a wider variety of cars ! There is an Auto Saloon where car enthusiasts will be able to purchase rare and exclusive parts imported from Japan.

For the ladies , there is the Akihabara Town Fair where the ladies could shop for clothing or food and the men can shop for gadgets or accessories for the gadgets.

Tickets will be up on sale soon by me. For purchases more than 5 please PM me :w

Here is the official brochure :

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
How low is lower for your price? :smile:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
thanx for the info, also how much is low?? we need to know..

but fyi, we already have a superGT 2012 thread but it is ok.. i will share this at the current thread !!

thanx :top::top:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
From what I know, the tickets are already on sale for Grandstand. :wink:
Just wanna know how much are you offering us :biggrin:

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
any offer for those who missed the pitt walk during last super GT in sepang???

i'm sure many of us hav missed this out due to the misleading time arrangement

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello, i just own my Waja CAMPRO which is new version of Waja. Can i know whether RadioStar will available or can it be installed into this waja?

The car is built with immobilizer.. will the auto start remote work well or i need to disable the immo ?

any suggestions or opinions?

Thank YOu!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience