Sunday Uphill Breakfast: Goh Tong Jaya 17th July 2011

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
It was a good drive today...too bad i wasn't able to stay longer...hopefully next time can stay up there have breakfast and hangout longer

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
tak sempat nak breakfast pun bro.....ada kenduri relative n kena help out so kena turun awal la..next time stay lama sket

Ricozz

Known Member
Jun 18, 2009
Puchong
Thank you for inviting Wai Chun. Its been a very great experience for me to join this trip. No chance to see the fast car at the front but its really a joy. Anyway, did anyone spotted a cute little brown waja following behind? hehehehe....

MrSilvia

Known Member
Nov 15, 2006
1malaysia
Thank you for inviting Wai Chun. Its been a very great experience for me to join this trip. No chance to see the fast car at the front but its really a joy. Anyway, did anyone spotted a cute little brown waja following behind? hehehehe....
If not mistaken, driven by a couple! :biggrin:

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
When's the next run? Application for my passenger seat during the next run is now open. Muahahahaha.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Nice to meet you all and good drive, especially the silver Conti overtaking cars from the white FD all the way to the black matte R34 then disappeared already :driver:

And alot of "bookings" made that day too :rofl:

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
Nice to meet u guys..hope can join again next time..here some yesterday's pics..sorry for low quality hp's camera..

Morning assembly at PETRONAS

Start to move.. :driver::driver:

FINALLY.. :smokin:

Feb 27, 2009
sorry guys...couldn't make it...was totally worn out from the Liverpool vs Malaysia match at bkt jalil the night before...
couldn't wake up on time...looking forward for the next drive :)

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi. I have been searching through zth for a while now and even cross checked the Tom. It seems that suzuki swift discussions faded and the interest has died down. Searched on other malaysian sites as well and can't get much. So for now, I'll start one very specifically for the Suzuki Swift 1.5, (M15A / ZC21). Mine's a year 2011 ckd model. I've not done anything to my car except install Pivot Spark Earth and Pivot Voltage Stabiliser (from my previous car).

1) Fuel Consumption....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience