Sumatra Earthquake again - Felt in M'sia & S'pore

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
Sumatra earthquake again this afternoon..

At least 9 dead from Sumatra quake - CNN.com

was daydreaming at my office desk at kompleks antarabangsa and suddenly my chair wobbled left and right... at that very moment i tot i was having some massive dizziness, or was about to fall asleep... u know.. 'fishing' in office right after lunch.

then only i realised that i wasn't the only one that felt it.. the entire office felt it. Then moments later i received an internal circulation informing that our JB and Melaka branch offices had evacuated their staffs.. wow.. must be a strong quake.

:retarded:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
sure boh? i heard different story from u on d fone.. u saw some chicks' boobies wobbling left right instead of up and down when walking wor...

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
WAHahAHAHhahAH!!!

i didn't feel anything.....

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
sure boh? i heard different story from u on d fone.. u saw some chicks' boobies wobbling left right instead of up and down when walking wor...
thatz u la.. mahai. hahahaha.... well, my friends at PJ, near Nissan Tan Chong showroom also felt it.

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
my whole office staff also feel it...

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
I thought I was hallucinating. I did feel the tremor but thought nothing of it. I just asked my colleague and he felt it too.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
ampang felt nothing...
office in City Plaza JB was evacuated but than returned at around 1 pm.
Than suddenly recieved another email notification at 4 something saying that the building management asked all of them to evacuated because posibility of a 3rd tremor.

Dear All

We have been given notice by the Management of City Plaza to evacuate the building due to the tremors which was caused by the earthquake in Sumatra this afternoon. The Meteorological dept has advised that there might be a possibility of a 3rd tremor.

We are in the midst of evacuating & will not be contactable. For any urgent matters, kindly contact us through our handphones.

Thank you.

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
whahahaha, me at spore office felt 2 times. all run. offices evacuated. reported 380 bulding affected (feel) the quake.

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
seems like we felt it at different time.

i was on the phone with client and felt the tremor at 2pm sharp..u guys felt it at different time..probably the demography~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This simple circuit makes it posible to monitor the charging process to a higher level.
Final adjustsments are simple and the only thing needed is a digital voltmeter for the necessary accuracy.
Connect an input voltage of 12.65 volt between the positive and negative poles and adjust the 10K trimmer potentiometer until Led 10 lights up. Lower the voltage and in sequence all other Led's will light up. Check that Led 1...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience