Subaru imprezza sti V9 S204 for sale (Limited edition) VERY RARE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Subaru imprezza sti V9 S204 for sale (Limited edition) VERY RARE

JinSRAD

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
Hahahahahaha.....Hahahahahahaha...............Hahahahahahaha............I recommend the seller to KEEP his car for another 5 years. Maybe the price will appreciate by another RM150k then. Looking forward to see another advert on this car for RM400k in the near future. Good luck with your sale.

Funseeker

Apr 9, 2004
I think this car not worth RM333k, at most it worth only RM300K, you know, the car price 280K when new, spent 100K, total 380K, then depreciation 80K, so RM300K is reasonable.

goslow

Known Member
Jun 21, 2004
russia
Actually, whatever price the seller wanna put up is none of our concern UNLESS you have intention of purchasing it. It's a willing seller, willing buyer situation.

My point is actually on the claims of spending RM100K on the engine but it looked totally stock.
IMHO,I do think that other forummers have the right to be concerned and comment or flame at sellers, provided they are relevant or if they do have an arguement. In business sense, even if I have 333k cash in hand to spend on an S204 and am interested in his, I will also flame the fellow in hope to get a better price out of it.

Come on, one can use up so much of zth's bandwidth and storage to post up stock looking engine bay pics and claim 100k worth of mods but I can't say a thing? Please be fair. To be honest, it's flaming and arguements that make forums interesting. ZTH, lowyat, autoworld, etc. And when it does get out of hand, there are always moderators to keep things under control. I don't see them anywhere, yet.

If things need to be so serene, sugar and spice...might as well google up some allsaints forum and post your car there. See whether the priests there are interested. Probably they will start praying for you when you ask for ridiculous prices.

Anyway,this thread is already very serene from the way I look at it. There are others that totally redefine the word ridiculous. Some ask for prices 50 - 100% more than the market value, claiming this and that. At the last paragraph, NO LOWBALLERS, IDIOTS, ETC..WTF?You ask for such prices and I become the lowballer?

This is hypocrisy, similar to our taxi stickers nowadays - Haggling is strictly prohibited. The hell??You should stick that on the steering wheel, not the doors.It's not the passengers who are haggling here you fag!

However, that's just my opinion.Feel free to flame me back.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
R34 is very old model car liao and the engine need to take care very much,hard to maintain also.
As a former Subaru owner (STI Version 9 Spec C - only 300 units ever produced) and I suggest you consider revising your price because you are asking what S204s were going for 2 years ago.

As for RM100,000 in modifications would you be able to provide receipts if I were interested enough to put down a deposit? I ask because you don't have any visible modifications. Your intercooler is stock, turbo seems to be stock, blow off valve is stock, radiator looks stock, etc. Do you even have a boost controller? The only visible upgrades are the gauge controller, boost gauge both of which are basic mods and your aftermarket Grippen brakes which do not add up to 100k. Oh and the turbo timer.

The reason I ask is because I've spent way more than 100k on my Subaru so I think I have an idea of what that sort of money buys you and if you're car which is stock puts out 400hp @ 1 bar then I'd definitely want to buy it.

As for your comment regarding the R34, is this based on your personal opinion? Because along with the STI, I also had an R34 and its obviously a more superior car which is why I still have it. I admit that I spent a lot more on the GTR but it's a lot harder to break and the stock parts can support a lot of power. More than double the stock HP is a walk in the park. Try run double your HP in the S204 and see how many hundred meters the car lasts.

Despite all that, I am interested in the car seeing as it's a freak of nature but I need to see that 400hp @ 1 bar. :driver:

Last edited:

bnr_32

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
400hp @ 1bar? geeezzzzz he must be using garrett gt42r or hks t51 spl to get that sort of hp @ 1 bar

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
400hp @ 1bar? geeezzzzz he must be using garrett gt42r or hks t51 spl to get that sort of hp @ 1 bar
I guess he could be running some form of setup we've never heard off because my experience with Subarus is limited - only used it for barely two years and perhaps now they have new technology whereby stock turbos and intercooler @ 1 bar can produce 400hp. Who wouldn't want to own something like that.

Although it's not as rare as my Subaru was, the power it produces means its only 1 out of 1 produced ever. I'm just excited to see the dyno results and take a look at the receipts to confirm the mods. I'd be willing to give you a cash deposit and should all the receipts amount to your claimed 100k and the car makes the 400hp @ 1 bar on the dyno then I'll pay your full asking price in cash. But should there be any evidence of false advertising or misleading statements, would you be prepared to refund double of what I gave to you as a deposit?

Not giving you a hard time. But legally you placing an ad is an offer to sell and I am simply taking you up on that offer. Think about it.

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
[PIMPIN];4497241 said:
I guess he could be running some form of setup we've never heard off because my experience with Subarus is limited - only used it for barely two years and perhaps now they have new technology whereby stock turbos and intercooler @ 1 bar can produce 400hp. Who wouldn't want to own something like that.

Although it's not as rare as my Subaru was, the power it produces means its only 1 out of 1 produced ever. I'm just excited to see the dyno results and take a look at the receipts to confirm the mods. I'd be willing to give you a cash deposit and should all the receipts amount to your claimed 100k and the car makes the 400hp @ 1 bar on the dyno then I'll pay your full asking price in cash. But should there be any evidence of false advertising or misleading statements, would you be prepared to refund double of what I gave to you as a deposit?

Not giving you a hard time. But legally you placing an ad is an offer to sell and I am simply taking you up on that offer. Think about it.
haha dah lah tuh Lan, kesian kat MIRAPOWER..:bawling:

Vr46-

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2007
guys just stop bugging ard la lolx.if u guys are really interested just gv him a call and view the car.there is no point arguing inside this forum.chill guys

upbeatmantis

Jun 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
There's a another s204 selling at RM245k and still nego Subaru s204, unregistered, have some bpu+ mods and lower millage than urs too..I feel ur price aint competitive bro.. Just sharing my thoughts.. =D hek3x :driver:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

ANyone have any idea on how to fix the door rubber ( weather strip). For those older car, the door rubber is press for many years and harden. Is there any solution or someone try this b4?

Thanks..

:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience