Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Subang Jaya TT session

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
prone to blocks or con-fucking-firm got block or ur just guessing?

boon
is got block follow me.. police see sure cabut.. scared i burn tyres infront of them =p

porky farty
what time u reaching here to do ur tanabe exhaust? might need ur ride tonite cause my driveshaft kong..

i guessed with this big event; it's prone to have road blocks...
even TXN organiser themself can't comfirm on whether or not block free.
*sigh*

fat....did Kyo passes his bad luck to u?!...
every now and than hear ur car got problem d....
kekekeke

no le boon.. always after track event sure something happened wan.. same as drift.. after events all sure change absobers and springs.. =)

spotted closely and u'll find ah fat and teh's time and position in last sat's event:
time1.jpg

Thanks Boon. I was referring to Ah Fat drag strip from BU to Kelana Jaya instead ... %&&$@$^* ... Kenari convert sure could not carry the extra baggage in a time-run ...

porky farty
my place not office.. hehehe.. *just got up =p

boon!! damm go dig out the results.. erm.. at least i never clock in last.. hehehe

was browsing zth and found it...
they're still complaining about the prices presented by R3...
lot's of sacarstic remarks
kekekeke

erm.. price all not that intresting.. i quickly finish my final lap since is raining heavy and u can see lap3 timing damm slow.. i straight shoot to D1 after last lap.. hehe

if ur rushing, by right shud clock in faster time ler...
wahahahaha

boon
u see the track layout.. they name it "Sand Trap" cause its damm sandy..
sumore now raining season then on friday nite was raining heavy..
Sand + water = Mud!
MK also did said wan race R/C boat there so imagine how muddy and water there.. not easy to drive in that track.. its my second time there... i like it there cause
can perform drift there.. kekeke

porky farty
ring me if u reaching.. i will drive mine out.. wanna test some new performance parts.. sumore dun really know the way to ur exhaust place.. * Toda performance parts!! woohoo!!!!

muahahaha!!!! Money is not a problem just an issue!!.. woohoo!!! come tonite we test car.. since u also instaling ur tanabe.. *hint.. 1.8 Toda stroker kits and high cam.. kekeke.. come come we test power tonite!!

*boon jealous cause he turn down my offer to work for me.. now he no money to modd his ride as fast as our rite porky farty?!.. muahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

A Post Every 5 Mins

:o This is one of my small wedsport RS-5 restoration project..

just wanna share with u guys..

diy01jx0.jpg

ImageShack - Hosting :: diy01jx0.jpg

initial look of the rim..

diy03id3.jpg

ImageShack - Hosting :: diy03id3.jpg

sent to the shop to do some knocking (cost...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom