Strongest Magnetic Oil Sump Plugs. Made in USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Strongest Magnetic Oil Sump Plugs. Made in USA.

GTS500

Known Member
Nov 18, 2008
Some crazy magnetic oil sump plugs for your vehicle, Made by Dimple (Made 100% from Neodymium magnets) . Made in USA.

- Strongest oil sump magnet available in the world.
- Separates oil and collect metal shavings and particles produced from engine friction.
- Not those cheap "ebay' stuff available in market.
- Strongest high temperature grade neodymium magnets in the world.
- Dimple magnets are some of the only ones recommended by the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE).
- Lifetime warranty.

A rather long write up on the plugs and understanding what it does for our engine.

"Magnetic oil drain plugs have always been one of the best ways to trap and remove microscopic metal particles from an engines lubricating oil almost since the combustion engine was conceived.

Sadly, these systems have been dropped in more recent years due to the relatively high manufacturing cost of magnets powerful enough to do the job we need them to do. This led to a sudden influx of cheap , alloy magnetic oil drain plugs from the far east and sadly, small, cheap, magnets simply will not do the job, regardless of what our competition would have you believe. In fact, they could shorten your engines life! (See technical section for more details on why this is...)

Why would I need a magnet in my oil you may ask...
To answer this properly I must share some facts with you.

Every time you run your engine, it becomes more and more contaminated with many thousands of tiny nano particles of harmful ferrous metal. These metal particles are so small that they cannot be seen by the human eye. They are mainly caused by friction and lots of it. For example an engine travelling at merely 2000 rpm sends the pistons up and down 33 times per second. Astounding really!

The human eye can only see a particle 40 microns or larger. The oil filter can only realistically filter out particles larger than 35 microns. The particles we are looking to catch with powerful oil filter magnets are about 35 microns or less in diameter, the smaller the particles the more harmful to the engine or transmission because they travel everywhere under hydraulic pressure, (oil pressure), and act exactly like a fine lapping compound, continuously polishing down all surfaces.

Let’s understand how big these particles are!
A fine grain of salt is 100 microns, white blood cells 28 microns, red blood cells 8 microns and bacteria cocci 2 microns. The only way to remove these damaging metal particles is with very strong magnetism!

The best time to use magnetic oil drain plugs and oil filter magnets is from new. When a new engine is fired for the first time it quickly starts to wash itself down internally with oil, so all the left over minute particles of ferrous material from machining, from bores, from piston rings and many other tight moving parts all gets washed around the engine and they all go through the sump at some time and remember, the oil goes through the oil pump before even the oil filter, so that is always unprotected. Grab that metal before it can leave the sump and cause premature wear!

The Dimple™ super drain plugs that we supply are the strongest high temperature magnetised drain plugs available, period. These magnets are the cure for your diseased engine and transmission oils because you can now effectively remove those tiny particles of metal in your oil so you can have peace of mind that your engine will last longer, maybe a lot longer. This is great peace of mind and in the long run cant fail to save your money as well."

YouTube - Magnet Oil Drain Plug Weight Capacity V2 (Comparison Test)

YouTube - Magnetic Oil Sump Drain Plug In Action (Dimple Magnetic Oil Plugs in Action)

YouTube - Cyclesolutionsonline.com Boxoflube.com Dimple Magnetic Drain Plug Demo.MOD (a video by Chris Waddell, one of the best Harley Davidson tuners in the USA)

Please call 017 220 8918 to order or visit MAGNETIC DRAIN PLUGS

* All thread sizes available for all cars, bikes and trucks. Price may vary a little from price advertised.

Dealers welcome!

Attachments

Last edited:

GTS500

Known Member
Nov 18, 2008
Bump!

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

M14 x 1.5 RM99.95
Mini Cooper R53
Honda
Honda Motorcycles
Hyundai
Kia
Mazda
Mitsubishi
Volkswagen
Audi
Mercedes Benz
Bmw 1980's - 2004 (Transmission)

M12 x 1.5 RM99.95
Bmw
Ducati

M12 x 1.25 RM99.95
Toyota
Lexus
Nissan
Proton

M16 x 1.5 RM99.95
Mini Cooper R56
Subaru STi (Transmission)

M18 x 1.5 RM99.95
Porsche
Volvo
Bmw 2004 - Present (Transmission)
Mini Cooper (Transmission)
Mitsubishi (Transmission)

M20 x 1.5 RM109.95
Subaru

M26 x 1.5 RM119.95
Subaru (Transmission)
Audi (Transmission)
Volkswagen (Transmission)

GTS500

Known Member
Nov 18, 2008
BUMP!
---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

[/COLOR]M14 x 1.5 RM99.95
Mini Cooper R53
Honda
Honda Motorcycles
Hyundai
Kia
Mazda
Mitsubishi
Volkswagen
Audi
Mercedes Benz
Bmw 1980's - 2004 (Transmission)

M12 x 1.5 RM99.95
Bmw
Ducati

M12 x 1.25 RM99.95
Toyota
Lexus
Nissan
Proton

M16 x 1.5 RM99.95
Mini Cooper R56
Subaru STi (Transmission)

M18 x 1.5 RM99.95
Porsche
Volvo
Bmw 2004 - Present (Transmission)
Mini Cooper (Transmission)
Mitsubishi (Transmission)

M20 x 1.5 RM109.95
Subaru

M26 x 1.5 RM119.95
Subaru (Transmission)
Audi (Transmission)
Volkswagen (Transmission)[/QUOTE]

GTS500

Known Member
Nov 18, 2008
These lil' things might be quite expensive, but I guarantee these lil' drain plug magnets work wonders.

Considering an oil change already cost RM100-400. Why not invest an extra RM100 for your engine health in a long run.

Just my 2cents on the product which I have been using for almost 4 months now.

It indeed collected lots of metal shavings and debris.

It's lifetime warranty as well.

Cheers!

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
COD or courier? PM me the detail please...

btw... my kancil use Daihatsu Mira L502 turbo engine... AFAIK, the size is the same as toyota

GTS500

Known Member
Nov 18, 2008
Hi, papagoines,

We can cod or if you prefer by post we can do that as well.

PM me your address and your contact no.

For cod, anywhere around usj and subang area.

Cheers bro!

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Hi, papagoines,

We can cod or if you prefer by post we can do that as well.

PM me your address and your contact no.

For cod, anywhere around usj and subang area.

Cheers bro!
PM sent :driver:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone know how to make the light inside ur car dim slowly??as in when u off it or close the door the light slowly fades away and not suddenly jus switch off.....any idea??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience