Strobe Light Kit

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
i am looking for those left right left right or whatever that v-sixer club is using now .
u still selling it ?

aries_642003

Known Member
Jul 12, 2004
Puchong
www.facebook.com
Last edited:

sabelt

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
wow very demanding item....i hardly seen it on the road with really really nice flashing light like f1 safety car style...mostly i saw with ugly pattern...

Kusa

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
kusahafiez.blogspot.com
wah lau.. imagine driving thru a hot stretch of road at night where the rempits are setting for their races.. blinkblinkblink PREEEEENGGG all lari liao :P :P

Paklah^sti

Mar 7, 2005
strobe light...

ya lor sabelt..oh u wanna ya car look alike subaru rally safety car arr..?cannot larr..ya car `karer` is black lee..but it look great at satria gti like me like F1 petronas dafety car...hehehe

sas_world

Known Member
May 3, 2005
Hi,
The strobe lights can be bought from Dai-Ichi at Sunway.. they are selling for RM700.. i've got one, but these lights are not attached inside ur headlamps, basically they are fog lamps (which is better and looks nicer on ur bumper)... in addition, they have 3 modes: Blinking, HID Blue Xenon and 5-series lamp type mode (ring shape). they can be switched using a switch controller..

these strobe fog lamps are gorgeous, have different patterns of blinking..

BUT beware, they are very sensitive (fog lamps=located at lower side of bumper) can be broken easily by chips/stones... like mine, it's already cracked and during heavy rain, water gets inside of it.. :-( not very nice..

Sadly, they dont work anymore... wot a waste of money!!!

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
Kusa said:
wah lau.. imagine driving thru a hot stretch of road at night where the rempits are setting for their races.. blinkblinkblink PREEEEENGGG all lari liao :P :P
hah.. it would be darn good to do that to them, but u oughta becareful as those mat remptiz are road bullies wei...

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
mine comes with 1 year warranty....waterproofed module box....can select between 14 modes of blinks....Xenon type...very white and very bright....comes in two design of bulb....normal U shaped H3 size bulb or long thin T10 bulb....but sadly i just ran out of stock....priced at RM400....next shipment in i'll announce....anybody in subang interested to view can call me at 013-3613356 for a free demo....keekkekekeke...tried to capture on dv camcoder but cannot...not fast enuff....AHHAHAHA....

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
aries_642003 said:
hi guys..!

Me....too..

wan to know more details about this strobe light...

I'm looking this kind of strobe (Pic attach)
http://www.thefilebin.com/userfiles...trobe_small.gif

or like this (see pic below):-
http://www.thefilebin.com/userfiles...mall%5B1%5D.gif

mind to email me the detail:-
[email protected]
also Pm me or sms me (0163839957) if the product same like this 2 items
But prefer item no 2.

Orait
The Item No 2 is actually BellOf Stinger Beam... it utilise ur HID as the beam... this system is used by the Lemans and GT cars in Japan... was thinking of getting this but i believe this item will wear out ur HID faster... so most prob i would go for the Whelen Strobe Light Kit...

http://www.bellof.co.jp/products/stingerbeam.html

crazeeclan

Known Member
May 4, 2005
shah alam
i have the strobe light u all needed i guess.....go to my thread...under strobe light......name..crazeeclan...get me there....pic included...

P.L.U.R

Known Member
Dec 19, 2004
k.j
Visit site
SataniC said:
mine comes with 1 year warranty....waterproofed module box....can select between 14 modes of blinks....Xenon type...very white and very bright....comes in two design of bulb....normal U shaped H3 size bulb or long thin T10 bulb....but sadly i just ran out of stock....priced at RM400....next shipment in i'll announce....anybody in subang interested to view can call me at 013-3613356 for a free demo....keekkekekeke...tried to capture on dv camcoder but cannot...not fast enuff....AHHAHAHA....
can find for H1 bulb?