Strobe Light Kit

sabelt

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
any idea where i can get them?
I know its illegal but where can i get them...location please..serious answers please..

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
erm i got the strobe light but not like the police type 1...(long and big)
mine is the magnet type ,(normaly can see toe truck use which is in orange colour....... but mine is blue in colour light...very bright...plug in into the smokeing thingy there...

sabelt

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
Originally posted by Jackie Leong@Apr 19 2005, 17:40
had anybody seen those headlamps that are fitted with some sort of flashing device in it? like those fitted on police cars overseas..
[snapback]910863[/snapback]​
yeah bro, that is what im describing about...

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
i've seen it on a wira or satria or putra vehicle a few days back when i was turning into sunway college.. then i noticed those flashing lights.. found it kinda cool but i have no idea where we can obtain it man.. seen it for the 2nd time so far.. (diff. vehicles)

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
owh u are talking abt that izit....say la head lamp...its around 3++ for whole completeset. wiring,control etc.....will ask my friend abt it

sabelt

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
Originally posted by blue_hippo@Apr 19 2005, 20:39
owh u are talking abt that izit....say la head lamp...its around 3++ for whole completeset. wiring,control etc.....will ask my friend abt it
[snapback]911426[/snapback]​
blue_hippo...update us bro...

rakuen

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
i'm not sure about malaysian police cars, but the lights on american cop cars that i've seen on tv dont seem like strobes to me. they seem more like they've been wired to light up alternately, like left - right - left - right - left, etc..

maybe you could get a wiring guy to do that for u? its a pretty cool thing, especially when you're speeding n you dont want people to suddenly swerve into your lane.

let me know how it goes sabelt, i might try that out too...

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
what can i say...it helps me a little bit on my problem of road hoggers...they wont move for your highbeam...but they can sure whip their arse when a flashing light is at their tail...AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Viperleed

Known Member
Jan 28, 2004
Klang
www.jazzfitfriendsclub.com
someone is selling a strobe kit for the headlamp at the sales section but i'm not sure if it's the same thing.. i have a question which is, how'd you mount it into your headlamp???

CUSTOMIZE..
can PM GTi88 for more info

SPEEDSPiRiT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
kenny-lee.com
i have one too last time bought from brother's then now they stop selling liow...

cos alot of havoc on the road be4...
someone was hogging the road and action dont wanna let me thru
and i put the thing on and switch on the blue light there car in split sec
sway to the left to let me go thru..

and once i switch it on when i reach my fren's house..
the neighbour was sitting on the balcony i on the light again
and the next thing i saw is he jump back in like someone is gonna kill him and he peep from behind the curtains

was laughing my ass off in the car...

but this 1 highway cannot pakai la.. magnet not strong terbang habis pecah....155 the thing fly off and hit against my window whipping until i pull it back in...

so if there is anyone outside got jalan pm me k
wanna get 1 just to keep for "DISPLAY" purposes only..

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
Originally posted by SPEEDSPiRiT@Apr 20 2005, 15:09
i have one too last time bought from brother's then now they stop selling liow...

cos alot of havoc on the road be4...
someone was hogging the road and action dont wanna let me thru
and i put the thing on and switch on the blue light there car in split sec
sway to the left to let me go thru..

and once i switch it on when i reach my fren's house..
the neighbour was sitting on the balcony i on the light again
and the next thing i saw is he jump back in like someone is gonna kill him and he peep from behind the curtains

was laughing my ass off in the car...

but this 1 highway cannot pakai la.. magnet not strong terbang habis pecah....155 the thing fly off and hit against my window whipping until i pull it back in...

so if there is anyone outside got jalan pm me k
wanna get 1 just to keep for "DISPLAY" purposes only..
[snapback]913698[/snapback]​
wait a second, what sort of strobe light are we talking about here?

i'd like to clarify it's not the semi-sphere transparent yellow/blue/red/whatever colour strobe light (that rotates) that you put on top of your car roof, or on your dashboard, etc nor is the boxy type red/blue strobes on the roof of our local police patrol cars.

i'm talking about white coloured flashing beams within the headlamp that flashes alternately left and right randomly, as seen on some tv shows on police patrol cars from overseas (i think you'll even see the same thing on the trucks by those CSI guys).

sabelt

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
If you guys seen that F1 Safety car or JGTC before, thats what im describing about..

I want 150-300 flash per minute...

can kacau people in dark place open parking lots too... hahaha

CcL

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
i got the same dreams as sabelt too
those tiny LED size strobe lights. put at the headlamps like jgtc
:P

MetalZone

Known Member
Mar 27, 2004
Ipoh/Semenyih
www.pcmoddingmy.com
oh those F1 safety car strobe lights? damn cool man those.
put them into ur headlights... well i dont know where to get them... but i think can DIY wan... if u want the F1 safety car style harder to get circuitry for it. the lft right left right wan damn easy oni.

rakuen

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
i damn gian now.. haha.. gonna drop by my faithful accessory shop next week n see if i can get my headlamps to strobe.. will update u guys later.. ekekkee.. shhhhh :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I drive wira sedan 1.6XLi auto year 95 and i have this weird problem. when i stop at traffic light n my gear is D n i press break, my dashboard n steering start shaking. The problem become more worse if i on the aircond the dashboard will shake like crazy...hahaha!

i already go to many mechanics n they all dun know what the problem exactly. some said tuning too high, some said its bcoz of the mounting n some said its bcoz of the gearbox ball...dunno what!

so...if anyone knows plss help...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience