stolen WiSE from Asia Cafe area, Help needed !!!

jack_736

Known Member
Oct 13, 2005
heyz guys...

my car, a black WiSE jus got stolen on friday night, 29sept, aroun 10 pm from ss15 subang, asia cafe area...

the number plate is MBF 889 ... wit full promote front....

standard rims etc.....

theres this one white sticker on the back window written, "Combustion Skool"... tht is how u can identify my car

i dunno why they stole my car because my car is stock standard, only the promote front, n jus a normal player n sound system.... :angry_smile:

have alredi made the police report and insurance report,

any info would be really be helpful guyz, who noes maybe some of taiko's here got underground cable, can help me out......

my contact number 01 22 555 705

dun worry if ure tip is helpful, can belanja u no worries bout tat... jus want my car back...

thx...

jack

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
Sorry to hear about your loss bro,but isn't that area pretty crowded? Unless you parked around the Pizza Hut area,which is very quiet at night.Anyway will look out for you!

sPoOn3838

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
erm... probaby your car at thailand now!!
what ever popular car in Thai , better dont buy
or should install more advance alarm!!!

anyway will help u spot out!!!!

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Wise is popular in Thailand?

Sorry for the loss man ... will be alert to look for yout car man ...

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
a lot possibilities la

Thailand
Chop Shop
Port Klang
Palm oil Estate

Vlad

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
very weird... my friends bro car got stolen at asia cafe - Black stock WISE also. but different plate.. hmm

are u stanley's bro?

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
my advice is.. wherever we park.. busy area or not.. use those steering and pedal lock or even gear lock.. koz those thief would not waste a lot of time unlocking it. sad to hear your story man.. im using wira too..

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
yeah... agree with u
i use to lock steering lock n even take out d player even park near near or crowded area...
in case stupid thing happen

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
the thing is.. when we park at busy area.. then car theft can just come to our car and pretend he lost the car key and ask the locksmith to open the car door for him ( pretend to be).. thinking back.. no one of us here will be thinking that the car is about to be stolen. the same thing happen to my friend.. lost 1 of his waja rim.. in the daylight.. in the open space parking lot just beside a shopping complex..

magixk

Known Member
Oct 6, 2006
I think if people die die want to steal your car, nothing you can do. Just pray you spot them right when they stealing or hire a personal bodyguard and stand at your car while you go dinner with your gf...

feudalklippe

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
Sunway
if u saw tyem stealing and there are many of them using weapons, then ur life would be in danger..and there goes another misfortune..it's quite a dilemma.unless you call up all the people around you then bash them up.if in crowded areas..these days people stealing even in the daylight..hmmm

feudalklippe

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
Sunway
K_Takuya said:
the thing is.. when we park at busy area.. then car theft can just come to our car and pretend he lost the car key and ask the locksmith to open the car door for him ( pretend to be).. thinking back.. no one of us here will be thinking that the car is about to be stolen. the same thing happen to my friend.. lost 1 of his waja rim.. in the daylight.. in the open space parking lot just beside a shopping complex..
how does he lost one of his waja rim?only one meh?damn desperate la dat guy

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
K_Takuya said:
when we park at busy area.. then car theft can just come to our car and pretend he lost the car key and ask the locksmith to open the car door for him ( pretend to be).. thinking back.. no one of us here will be thinking that the car is about to be stolen.
yeah, i saw it LIVE action before!!!
at tesco puchong... mlm mlm go there... damn crowded... grand opening ma that time...
saw 2 fella... open d storm bonet... fixing something... every pass by include me my self also thought that d car rosak liaw so d owner fixing it...
but while walking almost pass by d storm... saw 2 couple at my front running n shouting... 1 even throw his coke to d ground n run towards d storm...
what happen next... when i look back to d storm... those 2 fucker get in d car... start engine... n rev off!!! ma chi bai... out of every1 expectation!!!
u know damn crowded many many ppl walking around also they dare to steal summore no 1 notice!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone selling student ap(uk) ? pls pm or leave contact for serious seller , thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience