Stolen: Satria GTI in Melaka

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Sorry to hear bout the lost. Will keep a look out. Damn those thieves. God bless!!!

afariq

Known Member
Nov 2, 2005
Thanks all for looking out for the car. I think the car has proly gone to dust. Thanks to social media, this bit of info has gone viral. We're also looking out at all other car sites for parts on the car being sold separately.

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
Ur car very familiar in Malacca. Not so many modded Gti on the road here.

fazid88

Known Member
Mar 1, 2009
pijulrs..is that ur car in ur avatar? i tot i saw it few times in malacca

Last edited:

vrlution

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2006
sad bout ur car......but for all member....warning for putrajaya public carpark,,, mywira vr4 almost lost ......and luck for my wrvr4 dat thief master key broke in ignition suis, weilau im really love dis ride, i was use around 11 year dis engine....really tuff machine below my car during police forensik.......ill kill dis man thief...if i got..change...he...., around 5k my additional accsr lost in my car, so beware......

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

its last month march 2011.....

afariq

Known Member
Nov 2, 2005
Thanks for all the condolences and all the help from zth members especilly jd5. Kinda lost hope. They say the route they take from m'cca would be jasin > muar > simpang renggam and could've been chopped and sold at either of these places.

Some say it might've been hidden and taken to bits in the malim area itself (industrial area with lorry car wash). Currently still waiting for news, be it good or bad.

Ur car very familiar in Malacca. Not so many modded Gti on the road here.
Its always at the caltex car wash at taman merdeka.

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

Yup, that pic is the engine bay minus the air box. Currently has the mugen air box.

pert

Known Member
May 11, 2005
Damansara
sorry for the loss, mine also was stolen in melaka, sgti e3 in 2009.
can feel ur feeling bro...

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
Thanks for all the condolences and all the help from zth members especilly jd5. Kinda lost hope. They say the route they take from m'cca would be jasin > muar > simpang renggam and could've been chopped and sold at either of these places.

Some say it might've been hidden and taken to bits in the malim area itself (industrial area with lorry car wash). Currently still waiting for news, be it good or bad.

Its always at the caltex car wash at taman merdeka.

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

Yup, that pic is the engine bay minus the air box. Currently has the mugen air box.
I heard about this stories from fendi yosato...i always see your father drive ur car.Nice ride btw.:itsme:

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

yes...its mine.Always park my car in front of my eyes.Never ever park ur gti at Malacca MP,Tesco n the new JJ...I drive my old kancil or ride my scoot if got any bussiness there.:driver: