Stolen Car - Proton Satria GTI

kayz

Jan 4, 2006
Hi frenz,

1 GTi reported missing in this morning (around 4-5am) in front of my father in-law here in Shah Alam Sek 19, Shah Alam. The owner is my brother in-law. Standard Colour (Silver) with plate no CBB 8882. Around 4-5am, the owner start to noticed his car been stolen. So guys, lets spread the news... keep our eyes and ears BIG enough if there is any info or "barang panas" (hot stuff) to be sell near your place. Let us know... pls contact Azizul:banghead::confused: 012-3577758 or call your nearest police station.

Thanks.

Regards
Kayz

kayz

Jan 4, 2006
Help....help....help....
Nak raya ni (owner tengah pening tu):smokin::confused::banghead:!!!@@@##@@@%%%**^^

BlueG

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
So sorry to your brother in law. For other car owners, please be carefull especially near the festival. A lot of cases like this has been reported. My neighbour lost his 2 months Honda Jazz last week when parked outside his house.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
guys, if your car got stolen, no point provide number plate alone, thieves can easily change the plates, we need pictures, it helps alot.......appreciate if u could upload some pics bro.....

odengGtit

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
Sorry to hear tht Sibibik..this guy is one of SGTi club members,so his car got club sticker all around.maybe it can gv some clue to looking for.

Sibibik

Nov 27, 2007
Hi guys,this is the pic.of my car.
Many thanks to kays for posting on behalf.
Pls do inform me if got news bout my car k?

Attachments

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Sorry for ya bro.... will help u spread around.....

BuSS79

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
sorry to hear what happened, I wi ll be lookout for GTi with R3 rims update anything

Sibibik

Nov 27, 2007
Hai guys!! my car has been found at Sg.Buloh area on 3rd feb 09,thanx alot to the gurl from savoc.com.my who has spotted my R3 sport rims with Goodyear Eagle RevSpec (This tyre still not officially sell in Malaysia),The W/shop owner has been busted for further investigation.

Thanx to kayz & all my fren who still not stop the search car.(now u guys can stop searching)

ps/- For those who have lost their Gti/satria/wira can check with IPD Shah Alam sec 11.
Who know your car buried there without tomb stone...

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Wow , another car found..One CRV have just been found too..Congrats Bro..You should marriade the gurl..hahaha

evorunner

Nov 6, 2007
my car have been stolen 18/12/2008 at kuala terengganu town and found at kota bharu 19/1/2009....turbo, rims, intercooler, engine wiring...bla...bla...bla...only got engine and gearbox....:hmmmm::hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear bro, Can someone tell me how to modify this engine. it is tough because it is just SOCH Vtec instead of DOHC Vtec. moreover now i'm using singapore plate. what i can think of is to try on Port ad polish,UNIChip or E-manage piggy back,speed meter to check if there is speed cut or not. the rest, i do not know what to do anymore. i just feel that my current engine is so weird because on my 1st gear (auto), it can ram to oly 5500 only then change to second gear and can ram to only 6100++...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience