Standing in at 23” tall, 369 pounds, and with 12,000 watt peak music power handling

TypicalGuy

Dec 29, 2004
use what amp to connect wan wor?

TNB amp?

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
12000 watts can get a electric car moving..this is just a sub....kewayzee~!!

infernaL

May 22, 2005
N/A
saw this thing being installed in a episode of Pimp my ride USA , not the funniest parody show of all time Pimp my ride UK ... u can just laugh ur balls off watching englishman trying to be GANGSTA esp westwood ... lol

I hate pimp my ride UK.. it's not a parody. Just a crappier version of the show.

This MTX sub needs one helluva lot of batteries and amps to run. Where'd you put it anyway? Apparently there are a few stars who do have it installed in humvees.

The amount of power that you'll need to install into the car will be enough to make you radioactive, the amount of bass this thing churns out will make you deaf, the amount of weight this thing weighs will make your car unable to get up Genting.

So who's buying one? X-D

infernaL

May 22, 2005
N/A
izso : the jackhammer was installed in a 4 door sedan ( forgot what car already ) by taking of the backseats and i think they install additional 4 batteries just for this woofer and they even install a DB meter to alert the driver when it reaches 100DB .. lol

Excalibur

Feb 9, 2005
NoWay2Run
WTF!!!! If i put that on my car need to higher the back first.... damn heavy man 369 pound... this mtx monster can stop my 4g92T for pick up....

Duke Red

Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Izso said:
I hate pimp my ride UK.. it's not a parody. Just a crappier version of the show.

This MTX sub needs one helluva lot of batteries and amps to run. Where'd you put it anyway? Apparently there are a few stars who do have it installed in humvees.

The amount of power that you'll need to install into the car will be enough to make you radioactive, the amount of bass this thing churns out will make you deaf, the amount of weight this thing weighs will make your car unable to get up Genting.

So who's buying one? X-D
Can't stand the host, what's his name?

Looks like he's having an identity crisis.

Hi to all sifu..... did any one know how to connect the hose if want fix FICD on 4G15 (DCNF40) engine....? I got the digram for FICD on EFI engine but not Carbie.... any sifu here can help to explain....? thanks

FICD on EFI digram....