ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

Phileos

Known Member
Sep 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yup I know there's 1 branch over there. I'm ok with it if you guys wanna change the place, as well I need to know if it's okay with everybody.

Mika, the place is smelly?worried that day is very hot and all the stinks and smell come up. Anyway, keep all suggestion coming in. The plan is unchanged, but if you want definitely PJ area are welcome. The initial plan was to do the TT at Klang Satay. If you guys want to change is okay. I'm free on this Saturday. =) As long as everybody is able to attend and most of all happy.

xMika

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
Selangor
Yeah I'm free too on this Saturday .. lets just bring forward the TT to this week if others is ok ... lets just maintain the same location which is kajang satay haji samuri for the mean time ..

* I found out that theres also one branch located at Taipan USJ .. do you guys think its a very convenient place ? :biggrin:

Last edited:

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
wow that's a lot of place to go... well phileos...narrow it down set a date and time fast so that i don't double book myself... plus so that i can inform toyota buruk and the others as well...
p.s don't la suggest smelly place all!!! and possible parking nearby la... my baby don't like to be far from me..she'll call me back one...

xMika

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
Selangor
hehe just giving suggestion .. let phileos make the final decision and we'll tag along ..

I'm free this Saturday .. we should meet up around 5pm at a place, then go together ..

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Yea.. I think I'm free on this Saturday too.. wish can join u guys out thr..
Wah, sifu also come down from the mountain (direct translation from Chinese) to join you guys for TT ar ? Makes me wish I could join too...:bawling:

Phileos

Known Member
Sep 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Excellent, well basically I don't know majority where you guys are staying. Basically I looking a a place where we can chill with parking. Since everybody is almost free on Saturday, so is it possible we make it on this week saturday?need everybody confirm and once confirm we'll initiate.

You still can intro other place cuz I have no other to think of. If possible mika we do it at night not so hot. Other than that the plan is still the same which Satay Kajang.

xMika

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
Selangor
Yeah this Saturday is good for me :) 6pm is the time where we start gathering at a place before going to Kajang because maybe some of us have not been to the Haji Samuri restaurant before .. need someone to lead the way :biggrin: Then we could have some photoshoot session for our cars ? Remember to wash and wax your car hahaha .. Go early to get parking space also ?

xMika

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
Selangor
ok we'll stick to your time .. 8pm then .. start gather at 7.30pm perhaps ?

and that blog belongs to our dear moderator Chinozie :biggrin: Yeah you can PM him to inform him about this tt .. he say he'll attend of the time is right :)

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

I pm-ed chinozie already .. lets wait for his reply

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
Sorry guys...

I can't make it...
got family gathering n other stuffs to deal with...

not forgetting I got any TT to join too...

have fun during TT...post us some pictures :proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
After I acid clean my rear windscreen of water spots/marks about a month ago, today continue on to polishing the rest of all the windows including the front windscreen.

Dirty, with paint over spray. Water don't even bead and just sticks onto the glass making visibility bad

Start...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience