SR4 EG8(4dr)

MiNiFans

Known Member
Aug 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
b16a - powerful,cheap road tax(rm90),halfcut cheaper. plug n play to your EG8

b16b - powerful,expensive,reliable,better cam profile,good for tracking occasionally,plug n play.

b18c GSR - better then b16a(stock),powerful,reliable,can track,drag,plug n play.road tax higher(rm280)

b18c Type R - very powerful,very reliable,can track,drag,plug n play also....road tax higher

what engine will best suite you ? depends what you want out of your car in the long run....and of course your budget....

if you ask me...better straight get b18c....type R or GSR depends on your budget....

if you plan to play 2 liter(b20),don waste time on b18c....just get b16a....then play 2.0 block...but 2.0 block got pro's and cons...that is another story....may the force be with you.

Hi bro i jus known after surf few thread u r from XH racing in Ros Merah i quite like u guys shop...i wonder EG8 if 1 2 convert engine can convert B18C GSR or R izzit plug n play?stock 1.6 gearbox can use ? if convert cant more thn 25% from original engine right?

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

I met question tht wat is ITR?thn wat is ITR head?and wat is ITR gearbox?can any pro reply me plz sry i m newbie

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
ITR= Integra Type-R
CTR= Civic Type- R

So the ITR Head is the top part of the engine from the integra :biggrin:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
Hi bro i jus known after surf few thread u r from XH racing in Ros Merah i quite like u guys shop...i wonder EG8 if 1 2 convert engine can convert B18C GSR or R izzit plug n play?stock 1.6 gearbox can use ? if convert cant more thn 25% from original engine right?

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

I met question tht wat is ITR?thn wat is ITR head?and wat is ITR gearbox?can any pro reply me plz sry i m newbie
hi bro....yes we are from xh racing@ros merah....feel free to drop by if you are around...you can see a lot of civic samples there...also have a EG8 there with b18c....the conversion will be mostly plug and play...about the gearbox you cant use back....D gearbox cant mix with B engine....to convert to 1.8 no problem 100% can approve...don worry...now days workshops where you do conversions can arrange for approval....we can also do the jpj inspection/approval...

and like whitewagon mentioned

ITR - B18C Type R - From Integra
CTR - B16B Type R - Civic EK9 ... B16b head is better then ITR...it has a slight higher degree on the intake cams...

MiNiFans

Known Member
Aug 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hi bro....yes we are from xh racing@ros merah....feel free to drop by if you are around...you can see a lot of civic samples there...also have a EG8 there with b18c....the conversion will be mostly plug and play...about the gearbox you cant use back....D gearbox cant mix with B engine....to convert to 1.8 no problem 100% can approve...don worry...now days workshops where you do conversions can arrange for approval....we can also do the jpj inspection/approval...

and like whitewagon mentioned

ITR - B18C Type R - From Integra
CTR - B16B Type R - Civic EK9 ... B16b head is better then ITR...it has a slight higher degree on the intake cams...
Bro is right there quite lot of nice cars hehe i always passby there to look nice cars at team orange ,boozezone, XH , scorpion hehe . I stil saving my budget can i visit there when i free?B4 tht i saw 2 99spec civic , 1 EG 4dr black , 1 yellow IT at ur shop hehe:biggrin:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
Bro is right there quite lot of nice cars hehe i always passby there to look nice cars at team orange ,boozezone, XH , scorpion hehe . I stil saving my budget can i visit there when i free?B4 tht i saw 2 99spec civic , 1 EG 4dr black , 1 yellow IT at ur shop hehe:biggrin:
hahahah yeah bro...those are the regular cars you will see all the time...2 ek 99 spec,yellow dc2 and eg8 black....doesn't matter if you are saving or only learning....now got 1 ef9 doing conversion b16b and also the 1st gen EF convert b18c...you can just come down look look see see.....we dont bite ppl...come check pricing/survey...we also like to talk about cars....next time drop by ok ? :biggrin:

MiNiFans

Known Member
Aug 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hahahah yeah bro...those are the regular cars you will see all the time...2 ek 99 spec,yellow dc2 and eg8 black....doesn't matter if you are saving or only learning....now got 1 ef9 doing conversion b16b and also the 1st gen EF convert b18c...you can just come down look look see see.....we dont bite ppl...come check pricing/survey...we also like to talk about cars....next time drop by ok ? :biggrin:
Haha bro i always go abt tht ros merah area spot pro car d , if i nt mistaken 1 of the 99spec civic drove by a galz , :rolleyes:lol i gt abt ps 1 , scare ppl think tht small kidz dun noe anything d no fak at all go there onli kakacaucau hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everyone!

One of my friends asked me to clean the interior of his car, his beauty, I’d say, a lovely Mercedes from the 1990’s. It was cleaned it in December last.

We were supposed to steam clean it. Very early the following day I started. I put...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience