Spun my car

syking

Jul 31, 2005
KL
acura said:
got once... i was on the road after the roundabout heading to parkson ... the staight road was wet.. i err. tertekan my accelerator.. and my car turbo kick in.. it was swerving around .. left then right then left then right... lucky no cars around... al;lll three lanes no car.. .. i was trying to err.. control my car.finally it went straight again. WALAu... i damn scared after that... got phobia with that road liao...
You TERTEKAN your accelerator???? O-kay~~~~~ :bath:
No offence lar, but that reminds of a kancil accident where the driver TER-press the acc. instead of brakes and hit his own house gate :tongue:

Glocker

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
Spun out at that slight bend right in front of the Zoo Negara bus stop in MRR2. Dunno how the heck I spun out. Going 90kph, on slow lane, kena a wira, then smack the lamp post in the divider area. If I didn't hit lamp post I sure fly over to the opposite lane liao...

syking

Jul 31, 2005
KL
Yo Glocker, had a similar experience.

My friend was driving and I was sitting next to him. 2 other friends sitting behind. We were going to old airport area. We were doing 150kmh back then. I dunno how we spun, but I cant see anything already. I remember knocking my head against the window several times. Honestly, it was so fast I really dunno what happened. When I calmed down (head a bit groggy), we all exit the car and found the car's back resting on a small palm tree by the divider. I remember I was in such a shock I just sat at the divider looking at the car. The whole car was er......'senget'. If you see from the front, you can see the chasis senget liao. God loves me.

Glocker

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
Yeah...after spinning, I dun dare to tekan anymore than 90kph... :cry:

Dat's why i must learn how to go 90kph sideways!

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
waja3348 said:
all of u seems having phobia after u spun. ekekeke.. :tongue:
funy thing i dun have lar... but of coz when each time i approach the corner/divider that i crashed on to, will let go the gas pedal a bit lar...
but on other normal road, business as usual lo...

PS: shouldnt let phobia stop u if u eager to go faster...

MetalZone

Known Member
Mar 27, 2004
Ipoh/Semenyih
www.pcmoddingmy.com
spun? many times... both intentionally doing a 180 and failed drifts and once, a failed left foot braking attempt. haha the left foot braking incident was in the wet, after the roundabout, the downhill left turn going into the shah alam car park. heel and toe into 2nd before the corner, left foot braked while controlling the throttle on the way in. slight oversteer was normal but this time the tail snapped so fast even though i countersteered i didnt manage to catch it. guess its coz of the downhill part. and the funny part was, bcoz i spun in the middle of the corner, i was facing the entrance of the turn. and one of our forumers sidewaysgrey(naveen) happened to turn in at that time and he was wondering who is this joker facing the car in a wierd direction... and we started laughing the moment we recognized each other.

yiheng85

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
bandar utama, P
www.geocities.com
MetalZone, that is a funny n memorable experience i guess :)

same thing here...other than that corner, other corner still tekan the same...but i do wish that one day i can master the corner which i spun with a higher speed :P

cheers!

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
yiheng85 said:
MetalZone, that is a funny n memorable experience i guess :)

same thing here...other than that corner, other corner still tekan the same...but i do wish that one day i can master the corner which i spun with a higher speed :P

cheers!
wah... got the semangat... good good...
all petrol heads should have phobia after crashing or spinning out ma... take it as a lesson and learn how to control ur car properly next time...

crystal_method

Known Member
Jun 23, 2004
PJ, KL
www.darkimages.com
syking said:
You TERTEKAN your accelerator???? O-kay~~~~~ :bath:
No offence lar, but that reminds of a kancil accident where the driver TER-press the acc. instead of brakes and hit his own house gate :tongue:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! had a fren who also slammed his gas instead of his brakes. curi curi drive his dad's compressor... he blamed it on someone else too!

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
alamak... how stupid slam on the wrong pedal... the most will occur to me is slamming on both gas n brake pedal... haha...
anyway, for ur friend case... if he dare to do it, he should dare to admit.. his dad would be proud too...

spanker

Known Member
Jun 14, 2005
Subang Jaya
heh I experienced under->over->under->over repeatly before while taking a clover leaf exit to a highway because I keep countersteering and throttling. It was snowing and boy it was fun. Ever since then whenever there's snow I will take my car out to the windy country roads and practice my drifting. 1 time ended up 1 tyre in the ditch, luckily got friendly fella help me tow the car out.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
spanker said:
heh I experienced under->over->under->over repeatly before while taking a clover leaf exit to a highway because I keep countersteering and throttling. It was snowing and boy it was fun. Ever since then whenever there's snow I will take my car out to the windy country roads and practice my drifting. 1 time ended up 1 tyre in the ditch, luckily got friendly fella help me tow the car out.
snow??... malaysia got snow??... u from oversea ar??..
i also wanna experience drive in snow lar... sure easy to drift... i want i want...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Questions? "Why do the headlights have eyebrows? Why is the shape of the grille like the shape of the clock? Why do the gauges appear to be floating? Why does it seem like the grille is always smiling? Because the details are everything."

These are the questions posted on the video, about the new Chrysler 200 sedan. This mid-sized sedan is positioned to take on the Mercedes-Benz C class, BMW 3 series...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience