Spun my car

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
got once... i was on the road after the roundabout heading to parkson ... the staight road was wet.. i err. tertekan my accelerator.. and my car turbo kick in.. it was swerving around .. left then right then left then right... lucky no cars around... al;lll three lanes no car.. .. i was trying to err.. control my car.finally it went straight again. WALAu... i damn scared after that... got phobia with that road liao...

Pickcell

Known Member
Jul 25, 2005
Asia
crystal_method said:
yea ur damn right Pickcell! shit man i thought i was gonna fucking die dude!! serious! u can't even put ur fingers in between my car and the divider man no shit! but i escaped with my life without a single scratch on me or my car. shit that corner is damn kao sui la. it doesn't look sharp / dangerous at all but when u actually take the corner it jus seems ur tayar turns 2 fucking jelly and the road like marble. yikes!
same here ler.. thank god it wasnt raining that time , if not my car sure slide and hit the divider already.. and.. shit weih.. i reli can't imagine. thinking of it now also scares me.
that corner doesnt look sharp at all ! it's like, it'll give u the impression "oh.. here? can go fast, just hold the steering tightly and drive through the turn wan la.. no problem."
but when u reli do it above 110+.. damn. u'll be holding on to ur steering and praying or just blank when u feel your car start to slide abit.
if u're lucky it'll be ok. if not.. u look up la, u'll see the concrete coming up fast towards your face. fuck.

thats why sometimes i wonder why we all always never think of the consquences sometime when we drive fast or do something daring... or stupid, even.

Last edited:

yiheng85

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
bandar utama, P
www.geocities.com
it was last year when my car skidded on the Lebuh Bandar Utama towards BU 12. I think many of us kena that road before either near puay chai or Bu12. Stupid sharp corners which lead to misjudgement and road that is high in the middle. If speed a little fast, very high chance of skidding.

It was a raining morning n i was happily going pyramid jalan jalan when i took that corner at 90kph which i usually take ard 100 during dry weather. I took the inner lane near the divider and the car skidded. Left right left right n go over the divider going over those pretty flowers on the divider and go opposite. Luckily no car. I twisted the wheel and go towards the divider again. Hit onto a tree and stopped. The front hancur. Luckily tree did not fall towards me.

later on phobia when i take that corner again.

lucky me.

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
eperienced once. spun during rainy day...driving kancil at karak hiway... end up with my car turn-turtle... lucky my wife n my baby safe... just minor injuries... now still in fobia when taking corner....

zero4

6,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
acura said:
got once... i was on the road after the roundabout heading to parkson ... the staight road was wet.. i err. tertekan my accelerator.. and my car turbo kick in.. it was swerving around .. left then right then left then right... lucky no cars around... al;lll three lanes no car.. .. i was trying to err.. control my car.finally it went straight again. WALAu... i damn scared after that... got phobia with that road liao...

drifter in the making, u need to go through this

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
syking said:
Hhahah yah lor. After I spun my car, I just kept lafing. All the hormones kicking in. Then realised there were a few cars on the opposite site, I dunno which hurt more...my pride or my car.
sky, we need to set up a club...ha ha ha..malu wehh..

p/s at least u spun at high speed... i spun at only 80-90km/h coming down bukit putus road heading to senawang...

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Bro..

That's a nice road Bkt Putus....but if you want to hv a good
challange try the inner road from Alor Gajah to K. Pilah
It's really a challange especially while rainning....i spun my kancil
driving at 80km/h there while raining.....

Last edited:

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
keropok said:
Bro..

That's a nice road Bkt Putus....but if you want to hv a good
challange try the inner road from Alor Gajah to K. Pilah
It's really a challange especially while rainning....i spun my kancil
driving at 80km/h there while raining.....
pass by kepis and dangi isnt it? yupp.. nicer road becoz less vehicles.. but most section cant overtake coz blind spot. very2 dangerous.

syking

Jul 31, 2005
KL
crystal_method said:
yea ur damn right Pickcell! shit man i thought i was gonna fucking die dude!! serious! u can't even put ur fingers in between my car and the divider man no shit! but i escaped with my life without a single scratch on me or my car. shit that corner is damn kao sui la. it doesn't look sharp / dangerous at all but when u actually take the corner it jus seems ur tayar turns 2 fucking jelly and the road like marble. yikes!
I travel the LDP almost everyday. Hmmmm, I know that particular part (after Kelana LRT) is quite dirty, coz a lot of car accidents and deaths. But I used to travel there like 100 - 110kmh. Last time in my college days I travel constant 130kmh (at nite). At 130kmh my car screeching liao, but still havent reach traction limit lar. If got water / oil spots I die lor. Otherwise I think it's a matter of controlling the acceleration around that corner. Once you enter that corner you must maintain the same acceleration and just follow thru. If tekan summore until the tire limit is gone then....you are gone also lor. :biggrin:

syking

Jul 31, 2005
KL
yiheng85 said:
it was last year when my car skidded on the Lebuh Bandar Utama towards BU 12. I think many of us kena that road before either near puay chai or Bu12. Stupid sharp corners which lead to misjudgement and road that is high in the middle. If speed a little fast, very high chance of skidding.

It was a raining morning n i was happily going pyramid jalan jalan when i took that corner at 90kph which i usually take ard 100 during dry weather. I took the inner lane near the divider and the car skidded. Left right left right n go over the divider going over those pretty flowers on the divider and go opposite. Luckily no car. I twisted the wheel and go towards the divider again. Hit onto a tree and stopped. The front hancur. Luckily tree did not fall towards me.

later on phobia when i take that corner again.

lucky me.

Oooooo I love that corner. When entering the corner it doesn't seem sharp, but at the middle there's a sudden few more degrees angle. This corner if you want full speed either must use left foot braking or handbrake to bring the car's tail out. Ahhhh.....good ol' days. Last time back in 98/99 there was a team of supras always run that road.

syking

Jul 31, 2005
KL
acura said:
You TERTEKAN your accelerator???? O-kay~~~~~ :bath:
No offence lar, but that reminds of a kancil accident where the driver TER-press the acc. instead of brakes and hit his own house gate :tongue:

Glocker

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
Spun out at that slight bend right in front of the Zoo Negara bus stop in MRR2. Dunno how the heck I spun out. Going 90kph, on slow lane, kena a wira, then smack the lamp post in the divider area. If I didn't hit lamp post I sure fly over to the opposite lane liao...

syking

Jul 31, 2005
KL
Yo Glocker, had a similar experience.

My friend was driving and I was sitting next to him. 2 other friends sitting behind. We were going to old airport area. We were doing 150kmh back then. I dunno how we spun, but I cant see anything already. I remember knocking my head against the window several times. Honestly, it was so fast I really dunno what happened. When I calmed down (head a bit groggy), we all exit the car and found the car's back resting on a small palm tree by the divider. I remember I was in such a shock I just sat at the divider looking at the car. The whole car was er......'senget'. If you see from the front, you can see the chasis senget liao. God loves me.

Glocker

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
Yeah...after spinning, I dun dare to tekan anymore than 90kph... :cry:

Dat's why i must learn how to go 90kph sideways!

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
waja3348 said:
all of u seems having phobia after u spun. ekekeke.. :tongue:
funy thing i dun have lar... but of coz when each time i approach the corner/divider that i crashed on to, will let go the gas pedal a bit lar...
but on other normal road, business as usual lo...

PS: shouldnt let phobia stop u if u eager to go faster...

MetalZone

Known Member
Mar 27, 2004
Ipoh/Semenyih
www.pcmoddingmy.com
spun? many times... both intentionally doing a 180 and failed drifts and once, a failed left foot braking attempt. haha the left foot braking incident was in the wet, after the roundabout, the downhill left turn going into the shah alam car park. heel and toe into 2nd before the corner, left foot braked while controlling the throttle on the way in. slight oversteer was normal but this time the tail snapped so fast even though i countersteered i didnt manage to catch it. guess its coz of the downhill part. and the funny part was, bcoz i spun in the middle of the corner, i was facing the entrance of the turn. and one of our forumers sidewaysgrey(naveen) happened to turn in at that time and he was wondering who is this joker facing the car in a wierd direction... and we started laughing the moment we recognized each other.

yiheng85

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
bandar utama, P
www.geocities.com
MetalZone, that is a funny n memorable experience i guess :)

same thing here...other than that corner, other corner still tekan the same...but i do wish that one day i can master the corner which i spun with a higher speed :P

cheers!

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
yiheng85 said:
MetalZone, that is a funny n memorable experience i guess :)

same thing here...other than that corner, other corner still tekan the same...but i do wish that one day i can master the corner which i spun with a higher speed :P

cheers!
wah... got the semangat... good good...
all petrol heads should have phobia after crashing or spinning out ma... take it as a lesson and learn how to control ur car properly next time...

crystal_method

Known Member
Jun 23, 2004
PJ, KL
www.darkimages.com
syking said:
You TERTEKAN your accelerator???? O-kay~~~~~ :bath:
No offence lar, but that reminds of a kancil accident where the driver TER-press the acc. instead of brakes and hit his own house gate :tongue:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! had a fren who also slammed his gas instead of his brakes. curi curi drive his dad's compressor... he blamed it on someone else too!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nick Heidfeld has been tasked with filling in the driver's seat that is now vacant at Renault-Lotus GP following Robert Kubica's critical injuries sustained in a crash at an Italian Rally that has ruled him out for the beginning of the season.

Filling in for drivers mid-season has become something of a specialty for Heidfeld, having...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience