Status
Not open for further replies.

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
davidv00 said:
it is true in a sense but i guess we feel offended because government here subsidies petrol but thailand government did not subsidies food, massage and prostitute...lolz*

*personal opinion only
WKAKAKAKAKAA..... how u wan Thai G susbsi the msag and pros wor.... if they subsi, habis la... Thais will claim world leader in AIDS...!! whahahaha

funkydog

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
bushidofang said:
sorry if i offended funky.. no harm intended.. =) Anyways, i am a Johorian also.. so i understand :_:

cheers dudes and dudettes
none taken.... no worries...

well..... though i said ... no more input from me.... but i got to say this....

normality says .... about the "xialan" thing.........

well... from their attitude u can see such as the way they talk and how they drive in msia..... with the mindset of "juz give police kopi money lo ......."

for me ... i feel their "xialan"ness not so much from their attitude when they in jb ...... but from their daily conversation.......

like i said... i study in sg for abt 14 years......... how should i say.......

i was sitting at a food court and hear ppl on the nxt table and say bad things about malaysia.... some stuff like msians go sg to commit crime only .... and comment abt their msian friend ( bad stuff) .......

how would u feel ? ......of coz they didnt know i'm malaysian..... and they juz let it all out......

this kind of bad comment , i hear it almost everyday , during my schooling years in sg ....... in school .... in the train..... in bus... every where....

from all of the comment i heard ... it kinda conclude how "low class" we are in their eye...... i cant find the right words to describe it....... sorry for that....

funkydog

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
well..... i also forgot to mention how some lecturers in poly treat "malaysians"
i'm saying some only.......

most of my lecturer treat us really good. except 2 .... like to pin point me ......

one incident was.... when in a autocad class..... when the teacher was teaching ... i was trying the autocad also.... then when i stop and look at what she's teaching, on the large screen..... she saw my head move(she thought i was surfind net) ..... so she scold abit......

now... during such situation... if she scold.... how should it be ? ... it should be like ... " if u dun wan to learn , u can leave the class now....... etc "

right ?

but it wasnt like tat...... she say... "u all know ar... malaysians come to sg............ "

i dun even need to mention what she say ..... juz from her mentioning i'm a malaysian ...... and the rest ... u know... its not good things..... of coz , nationalist comment .....

so ... this is juz an example of how msians are treated in Sg....

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
tats is normal la.... to me its very common lor. give kopi money "culture" came origin frm Msian itself. so they just follow lor... in fact, till now, are WE dare to say we dun do that?

sometimes cant blame thm also la. u see our JB, u also know how unsafe it is. myself alone already victim for 3 times not to count my fren or relatives. how to say its safe? but serious speaking, so far i havent encounter la they said msian come SG n commit crime but they do say how not safe is msia. I remmember there is an articles in newspaper, the captured robbers admit how they love to rob sporean. so imagine about that

those skool plp, aiya... they kids mar. what they hear thn thy follow to say lor. perhaps the working enviroment and college enviroment is diff la. In my 10 yrs working in Spore and still counting, i only hear they said how bad is msia safety n road condition but not MSIAN go sopre n commit crime.

but this canot be change. they still see us low class. whahahahaha

funkydog

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
study poly .... all 17 to as old as 25(my friend) ..... like that still consider as young kid meh.... i think u nv experience what i encounter before...... if u want more examples.. i can quote many many more....

if i'm one of those who keep a blog... den u wil see that 70% of them are about my encounters with sg ppl... what i heard.... what i see.. how i was treated etc...

of coz... when u work in sg.. they wont judge u so much by ur country .. coz.. its work..... office work = formal... see ppl u dun like also have to smile, u should know that la....
outside , in school , street........ then only will u experience what i do .....

if u work factory ... all workers are msians.. and china or indonesians...... then those singapore colleague there will treat u v.good.... not a single bad comment heard..... (during my attachment , i work in a factory in sg, no shame in it...... )

funkydog

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
this debate will be everlasting.... so ... no need to comment so much la..

of coz , if u mix with a group of ppl( ur colleague) everyday .... work together. after work... go drink beer together.... etc... how can u see how much they despise msians.... coz they see u as their good friend... and when u mix wth them..... other ppl thought u singaporeans also ..... how will u experience it ?

Last edited:

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
tats why. that is the diff between mature and not. at skool, thy just follow wat plp said coz they dunno any shit. but once they out to work, thn they will realise thier foolish before.

everywhr u will have "dog eye". even in MNC company or SME but its upon ourself can we withstand the pressure and tolerance.

i always bear this word as i slowly find it very truthfull. Over strong pride will bring u nowhere.

im not sporean but msian. again. this doesnt means we shall be blindly defend. facts is always hard to swallow. once u reach me age, thn u will realise. how i wish to be 25 ys old again

i think you must be public humilated before hence you stand against it so much. u see, if u keep it in heart, you're the one who felt the anger and madness. but to thm, they dun feel anything. so why shld u hurt urself for thiersake? let it go... open up your heart. u will feel better....

Last edited:

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
yeah.. you can't just take everything and keep it so long rite? just open up, when they say something bad about you or msians, just laugh or smile to them..haha..

funkydog

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
i know... wat can i do when they say bad things about us ? ...... take a parang and kill them ? .......

hell no !!!!!!

over the years...... i got use to it already.... juz stand there and listen only lo...

but there are still some who delibrately pick on msians..... juz like 2 of my poly lecturers... can u say they are childish ? ..... they are all at least 40 years old....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:shades_smile: ALLU GUYS

i want to buy a starbo timer , so i think i want to placing my timer in the dashboard.... ( at the key switch or like plug-in radio )

anybody can suggestion for me how to i placing that to make my starbo strong in the dashboard?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience