S'porean Pumping Petrol

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

funkydog

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
this debate will be everlasting.... so ... no need to comment so much la..

of coz , if u mix with a group of ppl( ur colleague) everyday .... work together. after work... go drink beer together.... etc... how can u see how much they despise msians.... coz they see u as their good friend... and when u mix wth them..... other ppl thought u singaporeans also ..... how will u experience it ?

Last edited:

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
tats why. that is the diff between mature and not. at skool, thy just follow wat plp said coz they dunno any shit. but once they out to work, thn they will realise thier foolish before.

everywhr u will have "dog eye". even in MNC company or SME but its upon ourself can we withstand the pressure and tolerance.

i always bear this word as i slowly find it very truthfull. Over strong pride will bring u nowhere.

im not sporean but msian. again. this doesnt means we shall be blindly defend. facts is always hard to swallow. once u reach me age, thn u will realise. how i wish to be 25 ys old again

i think you must be public humilated before hence you stand against it so much. u see, if u keep it in heart, you're the one who felt the anger and madness. but to thm, they dun feel anything. so why shld u hurt urself for thiersake? let it go... open up your heart. u will feel better....

Last edited:

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
yeah.. you can't just take everything and keep it so long rite? just open up, when they say something bad about you or msians, just laugh or smile to them..haha..

funkydog

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
i know... wat can i do when they say bad things about us ? ...... take a parang and kill them ? .......

hell no !!!!!!

over the years...... i got use to it already.... juz stand there and listen only lo...

but there are still some who delibrately pick on msians..... juz like 2 of my poly lecturers... can u say they are childish ? ..... they are all at least 40 years old....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

8 months since Toyota released the Blade, now they juice up this model by releasing the Blade Master (JDM) in Japan.

The new Blade...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience