Speeding ticket for driving too slow....

kcng

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2008
Selangor
kcng1983.blogspot.com
Too bad we don't have dedicated speed lane on our highway. If we do, then we should not have any more road hogs....:hmmmm:
Like this Lady who got ticket for driving slower than stated speed on dedicated lane.....

Woman Receives Speeding Ticket For Driving Too Slow
agree....
we have to implement this to teach those road hoggers the ikut kiri kecuali memotong rule...
:thefinger: road hoggers

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
What to do, since before speeding has been the main focus of medias when it relates to road accidents. Well if we had a dedicated speeding lane you'd be surprised to see a lot of buses and lorries zipping more than what they drive on the right lane now.

If it was implemented, the rakyat will cry in outrage and for sure loose election, compared to those who are speeding which only a handful hahaha. Also ticketing slow / road hoggers kasi 'susah' our punya JPJ and polis ma. Ni speeding you put speed trap booth, tower, AETS. Done. Better rewards lol.

Mar 13, 2013
Australia
That is so so very weird...??? How come with the difference of only 2 kmph they can hold her ?? As far as i know, the speed controlling issue is most for the speeding cars neither just driving slower than the speed implemented. Even on highways the speed is the issue, not the slowing down so they better catch people driving fast. This is so lazy of them.
car electrician brisbane

Last edited:

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
That is so so very weird...??? How come with the difference of only 2 kmph they can hold her ?? As far as i know, the speed controlling issue is most for the speeding cars neither just driving slower than the speed implemented. Even on highways the speed is the issue, not the slowing down so they better catch people driving fast. This is so lazy of them.
How is this lazy? Road hogging is an offense.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
What to do, since before speeding has been the main focus of medias when it relates to road accidents. Well if we had a dedicated speeding lane you'd be surprised to see a lot of buses and lorries zipping more than what they drive on the right lane now.

If it was implemented, the rakyat will cry in outrage and for sure loose election, compared to those who are speeding which only a handful hahaha. Also ticketing slow / road hoggers kasi 'susah' our punya JPJ and polis ma. Ni speeding you put speed trap booth, tower, AETS. Done. Better rewards lol.
The buses are actually doing it now already, zipping in and out....:mad:

Bro., actually if implemented it does not change anything, maybe can get to issue more tickets:biggrin:
The speed limit can be say left lane up to 80kph, Middle lane 80 to 100kph and Fast lane still cap at 110kph, therefore people who speed will still get speeding ticket. However traffic should be smoother if drivers keep to their lane of their speed...at least no road hogs....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

Firstly is mph not kph...:biggrin:
In certain countries, their highway have speed limit per lane. If that lady wanted to slow down due to safety factor she should have switch lane to the slower one, that is their law....:rolleyes:

Last edited:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
I agree with the minimum speed limit rule at expressways. At least you can get rid of the weird jam caused by slow car where everyone are stuck behind and waiting to overtake.

If wanting to drive slow, use the state roads instead.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
yeahhh...bus causing jamm in highway because using middle lane to overtake slower cars in left lane.....

so the root problem not busess...but the slower car in left lane

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Too bad we don't have dedicated speed lane on our highway. If we do, then we should not have any more road hogs....:hmmmm:
Like this Lady who got ticket for driving slower than stated speed on dedicated lane.....

Woman Receives Speeding Ticket For Driving Too Slow
Got, there was once my friend was stopped by a police for driving at 60km/h on 110km/h road :rofl:
Clearly cari makan cuz he was on the far left lane :rofl:

Just hope they would do it the right way instead. Summon those who hogs the lane...

I encounter many times on most highways. U can see why it is going so slow when it comes to a big turning where u can see what is happening right up front.

A slow car hogging the whole lane...LDP is the most stressed up Highway to drive on.

So many road hoggers, yet they wont budge.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, kena many on LDP, Kesas also....LDP at least 2 lanes only, but Kesas got 3....:mad:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yup, kena many on LDP, Kesas also....LDP at least 2 lanes only, but Kesas got 3....:mad:
Maybe u start to see things slower after driving turbocharged car bro, so everyone seems
slow to u already :rofl:

SloMo

Known Member
Aug 23, 2004
Visit site
it may be weird here, but i had been stopped by police during my study days for driving 80kmh in 100kmh zone and its just a 2 lane traffic with no cars on the road. just enjoying the scenery.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I'm all for allowing people to go faster so yeah I 1000% support punishing those who are going slow instead!:biggrin:
Might as well make those speed limit as LOWER limit so those going slower than that must be summoned! :vroam:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
i think the lower limit on our expressways should be 80, depending what's the upper limit is.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Now that we have your attention, we also have a video of the Lotus Elite grand tourer that was recently unveiled at the Paris Motor Show together with four other models that will spearhead the brand’s line-up in the coming years.

Just to refresh your memory though, the Elite will be a 2+2 grand tourer powered by the supercharged 5-liter V8 from...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience