Special 370Z GT Edition marks Nissan’s racing heritage

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

Nissan is one of those few marquees that possess a rich racing heritage, one of which that it isn’t shy to disclose and remind the public off. The buck doesn’t stop there though as that very history of racing is continuously being added to with Nissan’s current exploits in the FIA GT1 class and other racing activities.

Now the carmaker has launched a special edition of its 370Z, otherwise known as the Fairlady. Creatively dubbed the 370Z GT Edition, the car gets some retro stripes running down the side over either black or white, of which the shade of black is exclusive to the special edition version. The four corners are filled with 19-inch Rays forged alloys finished in anthracite.

Under the skin, suspension bits have been revised to tighten things up. The chassis in particular was given some special attention as it was recalibrated at Nissan’s European technical center for improved high-speed driving, perfect for some Autobahn storming.

On the interior, you’ll get a Premium Connect satellite navigation and rear-view parking camera as well a tyre-pressure monitoring system. One of the added safety features is a snow mode that gets the car to start in second gear from a standstill to minimise wheelspin in loose traction conditions.

As of now, the 370Z GT Edition has been earmarked for sales in Europe only so don’t hold your breath hoping it’ll make its way here.

Source: Autoblog

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Still find it hard to accept the looks...

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
R35 is in a different class altogether lo... I prefer the infiniti G37... The look is more acceptable...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I want to make checklist for buying a used Proton.

What's do you guys recommend one should check/keep in mind when buying a used Proton/Used Car.

Here are few points from me which may or may not be correct so please correct if I am wrong.

1: Prefer to buy used car from owners instead of dealers.
2: Check engine blow back. If there is some then engine is weak.
3: Check exhaust fume color. If light blueish then engine burns engine oil.
4: Check engine bay for any...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience