spec sheet

limfk7

Known Member
Feb 18, 2006
PENANG % KEDAH
normally vfxx turbo only can support maximum 1.5-1.6bar (in dyno not using defi or xxx),if your engine forged already sure can support 2bar ++,but your turbo lel...???
No money to upgrade for time being spend too much on engine it self already:bawling:, so still using vf22 only. Next time if upgraded turbo i will ask u information about papa snail.

Many thank ronnie:wavey:

ronniehor

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2008
No money to upgrade for time being spend too much on engine it self already:bawling:, so still using vf22 only. Next time if upgraded turbo i will ask u information about papa snail.

Many thank ronnie:wavey:
now with your nice set up 2.2cc+vf22 so how many rpm you full boost???2800??3100??

zooie

May 28, 2008
limfk7...if not mistaken previously on SCM forum you mentioned that you were planning on modding your car kau kau cos your brother gonna belanja you or something like that...i remember your mod wish list for the project was a jaw dropping list...how's that coming along??...project still on going or completed or almost complete???...

limfk7

Known Member
Feb 18, 2006
PENANG % KEDAH
limfk7...if not mistaken previously on SCM forum you mentioned that you were planning on modding your car kau kau cos your brother gonna belanja you or something like that...i remember your mod wish list for the project was a jaw dropping list...how's that coming along??...project still on going or completed or almost complete???...
No yet.

Just change full forged mahle piston cosworth bearing and manley h beam rod and change to v9 block and rebore the block taht all. Brother no yet got the big money on his deal. So now small upgrade first.:wavey: Hope also quickly he made his big deal la........:bawling:

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

now with your nice set up 2.2cc+vf22 so how many rpm you full boost???2800??3100??
The full boost is about Rpm 3700 when reach 1.35Bar(mine is not 2.2(actually 2.2 cc is 2124) my cc is now 2038CC) still lag a bit but when rpm 3000 the power just feel smooth and power maybe related to my piston and conrod lightness.

Last edited: